Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer Review | SheSpeaks

• Jsdaxe By  Jsdaxe
    03.17.21

Love this moisturizer

I have normal to oily skin and find that many wrinkle repair moisturizers make my skin break out. This is a lightweight moisturizer and I?ve noticed a difference since using this product.

• jackamojuju By  jackamojuju

Skin pumping overnight

Wake up to plump and refreshed skin. Light weight and absorbs quick.

• minmin By  minmin
    03.16.21

My Retinol go-to product. Does not irritate my skin. Does not cause redness nor peeling like other Retinol products. Absorbs quickly. safe to use every night.

• Andrea1969 By  Andrea1969
    03.16.21

If you?re looking for a product that can: -erase fine worry lines caused by people?s shenanigans, -protect your gorgeous mug from the sun without leaving you looking like a ghost, and -withstand a car driving over it, This product is for you! P.S. I also recommend looking out for incoming packages that might have been left by your garage door BEFORE backing out (just in case).

• lisa619 By  lisa619
    03.14.21

I love neutropenia night time rapid wrinkle repair night time repair cream and it makes my face smooth and helps with fine lines and wrinkles.

• Mission16w By  Mission16w
    03.11.21

Neutrogena never disappoints.

I have exceptionally sensitive acne prone skin. This product is so gentle, yet effective and causes no skin irritation or breakouts. Great price and is what you would expect from neutrogena.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    03.10.21

Nice light moisturizer.

I liked this product from Neutrogena. I love most Neutrogena products and this is no exception. It provides great hydration and non-irritation. It provides light moisturization for night-time use. I find that as I am getting older the Neutrogena retinol oil provides more moisturization but this is a great product also.

• hooraypietoday By  hooraypietoday
    02.26.21

Good starter retinol

This was my first time trying a retinol product and I've used it in my routine about once per week. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, which is great! It does have a strong fragrance though, which may not be for everyone. I like that it is a moisturizer that also works on wrinkles.