Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• charliecat31 By  charliecat31
    03.18.21

Better than more expensive products

Works better than products that cost 2-3 times as much. I just turned 52 and I only have a few VERY fine lines around my eyes!! The entire Rapid Wrinkle line of products are amazing!

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Great texture, no major fragrance. Didn't see any change...was pretty disappointed.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

It works

Okay so I haven't used his product, because I don't have wrinkles yet. I was living with my grandma when she used this. After my grandma used it one day I already noticed a difference. She had fewer wrinkles, and the area under her eyes was tightened. When I do get wrinkles, I am definitely getting this.

• MelissaSue By  MelissaSue
    04.23.16

Affordable & Works Quickly

I like the entire "Rapid Wrinkle Repair" line from Neutrogena. I typically stick to organic skin products but Neutrogena is one of the few exceptions. It is price well and really works!

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.13.15

I use this only once a day because I use my home made eye serum at night so I'm not sure which one is keeping my eye area young looking but I can say this stuff is very moisturizing and last all day!

• Gabbiecat By  Gabbiecat
    07.16.15

Love the texture! Just wish it would work a little faster!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

I used this every day for a month and saw absolutely no results. I was very disappointed.

• Libbytuttle By  Libbytuttle
    12.07.13

I have been using this eye cream 2x a day for a week. I have seen major improvement in my fine lines after switching from my prior high end eye cream. Great product for the price.

• trendjunki By  trendjunki
    10.23.13

Love this product! Works better than more expensive products