Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Water Gel Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid Review | SheSpeaks

• Proctorj0919 By  Proctorj0919
    04.28.21

Love it.

Love it. I used before bed after the nightly shower. It doesn't leave u sticky or sweaty.i also use other hydro product

• angienwes By  angienwes
    04.01.21

Must have product

I recently discovered the great benefits of hyaluronic acid and Neutrogena has always been one of my top skincare brands. I love the feel of this on my skin. I have sensitive skin and after cleansing, my skin can feel dry and extra sensitive. This gel is great. Just a little bit gives my face the moisture it needs and soothes my skin. Will definitely make this a permanent park of my routine.

• assiam By  assiam
    03.28.21

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Water Gel Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid is awesome.Great hydration. Not sticky.

• Mission16w By  Mission16w
    03.11.21

Best moisturizer ever!

I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and have been reluctant to moisturize in the past. Big mistake!!! This product is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It is light and so super hydrating and does not cause breakouts. Best to apply it to wet skin. Worth every economical penny!

• madisonscarcella By  madisonscarcella
    03.03.21

actually very thick and creamy!

I was delightfully surprised to find that this "water face gel" is actually very thick and creamy! I use it after my serums. While I think it's very hydrating, I still finish my skincare routine with another moisturizer like the Neutrogena Bright Boost Overnight Recovery Cream to "seal" everything. I find it's best to scoop the cream out and warm it up in your hands before applying.