Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars Review | SheSpeaks

• Sohair By  Sohair
    04.13.21

Good taste

I'm very picky when choosing bars and I purchased this because it has chocolate,peanuts and almonds and it was delicious not to sweet and the flavor was good

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

It's okay.

It was okay... Felt it was a little too sweet and a little hard and rough on the teeth but not horrible. The upside I guess you could say was that it was definitely pretty filling.

• Leina212 By  Leina212
    09.02.18

The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I'd prefer there were less peanuts, but the granola bar is delicious.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    06.11.16

Go Nuts

If you love nuts this is the one for you. I love chocolate, peanut butter and a few less nuts. It is delish but I have it when I can indulge slowly.

• Chikita83 By  Chikita83
    02.26.14

I love the flavor of the peanut butter and chocolate together, it the perfect blend for me and not too sweet. I luv protein bars that are high in protein like this one, cause its a piece of mine for me, I know this one is a great source for my dietary needs. The one think I would like its more sales on this product, I have a hard time finding any.

• healthnutmama By  healthnutmama
    02.23.14

I love this flavor of the Nature Valley Protein Bars! It's my afternoon snack at work. Provides only 9 Net Carbs and 10 g of Protein!