Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks

• CarryOn41 CarryOn41

An Occasional Treat

My sons and I love Naked Juice and we each have a different favorite. I view it more as a treat, rather than a nutritionally sound dietary choice.
  • SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• Hethee By  Hethee
    06.21.20

What are you looking for?

Like many of these other reviews state; these are not a real healthy choice with the loads of sugar and other additives. If you are looking for more of a treat then I agree, they are delish! Just beware of products that state all natural.

• Megstar By  Megstar
    06.19.20

Naked Juice is a brand you'll always find in my fridge! I like the taste and variety. High quality ingredients too!

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005

Good for you!

These drinks are so tasty, probably the closest things I could find to a 100 percent Juice drink without concentrate. The next best thing would be juicing my fruit myself. So tasty and good for you!

• CarryOn41 By  CarryOn41

An Occasional Treat

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.18.20

I will admit that I'm a not a juice fan in general, because they're so high in sugar. I would always prefer to eat real fruit, instead of drinking it. That being said, these are definitely tasty juices. One bottle of Tropical Guava flavor has 260 calories and 50 grams of sugar, so it's an _occasional_ treat.

• GoShiro By  GoShiro
    06.05.20

I really like the mango and also the green machine flavors. I am not sure if they are as healthy as they claim but they taste great and they are good for regularity.

• Easy2SaveBlog By  Easy2SaveBlog
    05.30.20

I like the Orange Carrot and sometimes drink the Kale Blazer. Fresh veggies are best I think but when I feel I've not eaten enough I will have a Naked Juice or two. I would read the label on these for sugars etc..

• cookieface By  cookieface
    05.22.20

love it

I love the taste of the Naked products and especially happy with all the vitamins from nature in one bottle. There is a flavor for everyone and almost all thr grocery stores carry the product.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.04.20

OK?

I personally cannot stand Naked Juice but I know a lot of people who do. You would think I tried a green juice, right? No, I grabbed a strawberry one and it was too much like water to me. I was a juicer for 3 years and I have never tasted juice like that.

• Noonesmom1989 By  Noonesmom1989
    03.21.20

Naked Juices

These taste great, and seem like good nutrition in a pinch, especially green machine, but they have too much sugar. I'm diabetic and the carb count on these make them less of an option for me.