Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• lilysand16 By  lilysand16
    12.07.18

Easy breakfast

I love this drink! Naked juices are a perfect refreshing drink to grab before heading off to school. They are a healthy and nutritious drink that I substitute for breakfast when I?m on the go or in a hurry. My favorite flavor is the mango orange.

• lvmiller90 By  lvmiller90
    11.16.18

LETS GET NAKED!!

I seriously LOVE Naked Smoothies!! Its smooth to drink and very nutricious. I would recommend it to EVERYONE!! Its one amazing drink especially if you cant chew or swallow solids due to being sick, just had surgery, or on the go!

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    10.19.18

my whole family loves the naked juices!!! we drink them often!! i like the green machine personally!

• tabmbdb By  tabmbdb
    10.19.18

These are good but not for people who have sugar issues because it does have a lot of sugar.

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

A healthy guilt free beverage!!!

Healthy, sweet, and delicious. It's a little bit pricey, but oh so worth it. There are lots of fruits in one little bottle. You can also get all fruit ones, all vegetable ones, and a mixture of all too. There are quite a few flavor varieties to choose from. Enjoy the yummy sweetness without the guilt!!!

• honesty94 By  honesty94
    10.14.18

New Recipe?

I used to enjoy this brand a few years back but now, theres something off/different about them and i cant put my finger on it exactly! Two thumbs down!

• Aricanichole By  Aricanichole
    10.08.18

Great find

My kids and i love the strawberry banana. I love how healthy and convenient it is for us. Not very often u find something that tastes amazing and is great for ya

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    09.28.18

So many calories!

Love these smoothies but calories are crazy high.

• Cutienoodles3577 By  Cutienoodles3577
    09.27.18

Goodness in a bottle

I absolutely love these and all the flavors. Quick ,filling goodness in a bottle. It is great because everyone in my household love to drink them. I?d recommend to anyone.

• Cebeaty2014 By  Cebeaty2014
    08.28.18

Really good. If you want something healthy that doesn?t taste like the nasty healthy drinks this is for you. My favorite is the b boost but I LOVE blueberries.