Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

tasty

these all taste so good. sometimes they are a little too strong or sweet so i dilute them with a little water

• Kourt84 By  Kourt84
    01.22.19

SOOOO Good

Pretty Good Juice. I usually take these to work for lunch or a late afternoon snack.

• Deebutter90 By  Deebutter90
    12.29.18

Great for people that have minor fruit allergy!

Strawberry banana is awesome!! Honestly, all flavors. I?m allergic to apples and pineapples and I don?t have problems with their flavors.

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

Love this drink!

I absolutely love these drinks. My favorite would have to be the green machine. Its my go-to breakfast drink.

• lilysand16 By  lilysand16
    12.07.18

Easy breakfast

I love this drink! Naked juices are a perfect refreshing drink to grab before heading off to school. They are a healthy and nutritious drink that I substitute for breakfast when I?m on the go or in a hurry. My favorite flavor is the mango orange.

• lvmiller90 By  lvmiller90
    11.16.18

LETS GET NAKED!!

I seriously LOVE Naked Smoothies!! Its smooth to drink and very nutricious. I would recommend it to EVERYONE!! Its one amazing drink especially if you cant chew or swallow solids due to being sick, just had surgery, or on the go!

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    10.19.18

my whole family loves the naked juices!!! we drink them often!! i like the green machine personally!

• tabmbdb By  tabmbdb
    10.19.18

These are good but not for people who have sugar issues because it does have a lot of sugar.

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

A healthy guilt free beverage!!!

Healthy, sweet, and delicious. It's a little bit pricey, but oh so worth it. There are lots of fruits in one little bottle. You can also get all fruit ones, all vegetable ones, and a mixture of all too. There are quite a few flavor varieties to choose from. Enjoy the yummy sweetness without the guilt!!!

• honesty94 By  honesty94
    10.14.18

New Recipe?

I used to enjoy this brand a few years back but now, theres something off/different about them and i cant put my finger on it exactly! Two thumbs down!