Naked Juice Drinks | SheSpeaks

• Jessloves3 Jessloves3
    04.10.15

These are delicious but are not as healthy as they claim on the label. Lots of sugar.

• SFO2015 SFO2015
    02.19.15

Very tricky! Label / Name is misleading! Did you know Naked Juice is owned by Pepsi? Do you really think they would make something truly healthy? Also, notice they have dropped the "All Natural" off the label! Be warned of the ingredient "natural flavor". That can mean anything!

• Shannelcouture By  Shannelcouture
    07.13.19

Love love love these drinks

The Naked brand smoothies are PERFECT for those on the go and who do not have time to literally prep and get up in time enough to make a smoothie. Literally has the simplest ingredients and backed by the rainforest foundation which is AWESOME! But anyways I enjoy a banana strawberry or green machine on the regular, sometimes I even purchase a box of the minis with multiple flavors in the pack. Any flavor will do honestly.

• storm1 By  storm1
    07.12.19

A bit too sweet sometimes

While I appreciate any juice company that uses natural ingredients and try to be healthy with their products, I find that Naked Juice is a bit too sweet for me. I do like their protein versions however as it helps me throughout the day when I am too busy to eat a normal lunch/meal and need something substantial but still tastes good.

• JSO1988 By  JSO1988
    06.27.19

Healthy drink

This product is very rich in flavor and has a thick texture to it. It's a healthy drink I love purchasing this product when I need a healthy drink.

• spoonfullofsugaar By  spoonfullofsugaar
    06.25.19

These are super tasty! I love all the different flavors and they always taste fresh. I just wish they were healthier and didn't have so much sugar.

• Runsthedistance By  Runsthedistance
    06.21.19

Drink Up

I love Naked drinks. They actually taste pretty good considering how healthy they are. I love drinking them in the morning for breakfast. It helps me to get my fruits and vegetables in for the day. My only complaint is that they are expensive. Other than that I love drinking them.

• Butterflysgirl By  Butterflysgirl
    06.10.19

Be careful!

Not as healthy as they seem! Very high in sugar. There are many better options, that are healthier and organic, instead of over processed like this is. But still a two star product because of ease of accessibility. They are everywhere, so if there?s not healthier option, it?s still better than a soda.

• Tayler05 By  Tayler05
    06.06.19

Yummy

Delicious and good if you have low-blood sugar. I will usually have this in place of a snack, or maybe with some almonds or cashews. Perfect snack,

• Missalli By  Missalli
    06.05.19

Love it

My favorite is the Green Machine. It is for when you need something quick and on the go. Yes there is a lot of sugar, but it is from fruit which naturally has sugar in it.

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Absolutely love this amazing juice!

Absolutely love this amazing juice! The fruity flavor is so strong and enjoyable.

• tigerlilly By  tigerlilly
    04.17.19

Green Machine is the best!!

I always feel great after drinking Naked juice. I like to drink them when I am hungry but not able to eat. They hold me over till I can eat. The Green Machine is my favorite.