Oreo Golden Oreo Review | SheSpeaks

• sandy36 By  sandy36
    09.14.20

I like the golden flavor it has. They are great tasting and makes a delicious dessert. I

• mschmk By  mschmk
    09.11.20

Vanilla goodness

Love their flavor! I?ve tried other brands of these and they can?t compare!

• Megstar By  Megstar
    09.10.20

I'm a big fan of the Golden Oreo's

I'm a big fan of the Golden Oreo's! My kids prefer the original so I get to keep these all to myself. They have a a crispy vanilla taste that I crave!

• wooabm26 By  wooabm26
    09.10.20

Yummy!!

These are wonderful if you aren't wanting something chocolate. So good dipped in milk!

• blondie89 By  blondie89

Vanilla Oreos

I like these cookies when I'm making a strawberry dessert

• Sherry300 By  Sherry300
    09.09.20

Better than the original oreo. Perfect taste of vanilla and cream.

• dibingolady3 By  dibingolady3
    09.09.20

These are great if you are looking for a vanilla cookie with vanilla filling and they do have a wonderful taste and to me are not too sweet just right.

• gert003 By  gert003

For Someone Who Doesn't Like Store Bought Cookies

I am not a huge fan of store-bought cookies. Golden OREOS are something different altogether. The vanilla flavour is just right. The size is just right. And the crunch is JUST RIGHT!

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    10.14.18

Delicious

Golden Oreos are the best cookies. They are delicious and light. I love the vanilla flavor. To me these are better than the original.

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Good substitute

I had these instead of the chocolate ones and I like thems

• Sassy79 By  Sassy79
    08.04.16

I am a chocoholic, but really enjoy these cookies. I also use them to make truffles for those who don't like chocolate, and as a filling for cakes.

• Mary1220 By  Mary1220
    06.13.16

One of my favorite flavors

I like this flavor because it's not that sweet compared to the original oreos, I love them with milk or just alone, they have a great vanilla flavor which is not so sweet.

• DJRW76 By  DJRW76
    02.24.16

This is basically a must have in my grocery list.

• tracyolivia By  tracyolivia
    09.01.15

I might get a few weird looks, but I think I like these better than the original Oreos! We've also used these to make some amazing Oreo Truffles that disappeared in seconds in a pool party. Thumbs up!

• KayDiD4 By  KayDiD4
    09.01.15

The Golden Oreo is not bad in taste but it did not match my expectations when coming from an Oreo. I felt that it didn't have enough taste. I am a lover of the original Oreo and would and could eat them all day long. These, however did not satisfy me.