NYX Intense Butter Gloss | SheSpeaks

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Only buy for a decent price

I was able to get a few of these for a decent price and I love the feel of them. However they are not longlasting and will transfer onto everything your lips touch. Still on the search for the perfect lipgloss

• GoneRogue By  GoneRogue
    02.11.19

WOW!

The lip glosses are super intense, not for the faint of heart! They're very pigmented and go on like a cream and not oily. The colors are beautiful and honestly I haven't seen any lipgloss with colors like these with so much pigmentation before.

• monteque By  monteque
    12.28.18

Vibrant

I love the vibrant color. But of course someone else must have liked it too. They "borrowed" my purple gloss. I like it because it was not really shiny and oily looking.

• JennyTheVoice By  JennyTheVoice
    12.22.17

These are my favorite

Love NYX products and these glosses are my favorite. The colors are beautiful and my lips never get dry

• MalumIncarnatum By  MalumIncarnatum
    12.20.17

Great gloss

These glosses are so Insanley pigment and feel amazing on the lips. They aren?t stringy and gloopy like a lot of other lip glosses are, which is absolutely great. My only complaint is the very strong vanilla cake like scent to them. It gives me a bit of a headache and I don?t enjoy the scent all that much.

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

love the colors NYX has! they dont leave that sticky feeling at all and the colors are so gorg

• Eclecticsista By  Eclecticsista
    02.23.17

Nyx Product Junkie I love their Intense Butter Gloss

This line is amazing for color saturation!!!! The applicator makes it very easy to line your lips if you like and the color is so rich and moisturizing! I absolutely love them all,I buy them by the fist full.

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Bold colors!

Like the bold colors. It applies easily and provides a lot of moisture. Does not stay on as long as some of my others.

• QueenOfHearts22 By  QueenOfHearts22
    09.20.16

Pop of Color

NYX Intense Butter Gloss is made with the best formula to give me the right kind of color pop and shine to last all night without drying out my lips. Love NYX !

• kams248 By  kams248
    08.30.16

I have almost every color in the NYX intense butter gloss and I will keep buying them as long as they make them. The pigmentation is amazing and it gives just the right amount of gloss, and of course you cannot beat NY prices!