NYX Color Correcting Concealer | SheSpeaks

• mhall04 By  mhall04
    11.10.19

It was ok

I was not a big fan of this product. It didn't do much to cover up my redness and you could see the color even when blended in and with foundation on top.

• MrsLynzd By  MrsLynzd
    09.29.19

not a huge fan

This product isnt the best. It is really hard to work into your skin and it just really doesnt do many favors. i tried it so many times and just really could not find anyway i liked it

• ShahajD By  ShahajD
    07.29.18

I don?t like this product

I don?t like this product because of the texture feels very Slippery like sticky I don?t like that Feeling in my skin like I put Vaseline in my skin I really hated.

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

I hate this product. It was slippery and oily, did not last long. It was like colored vasaline

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

It works, but I didn't really like the consistency. I also realized I didn't need all of these colors.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.04.17

Ordinary is the word

There is really nothing exceptional about this one. I think that this is rather pasty. I found it difficult to apply and even more difficult to apply anything over top of it. I do special effects makeup and this is not recommended by me.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    02.26.17

NYX Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealer

Only had this for a few days but super impressed so far. The colors are all super creamy and easy to blend. Similar products tend to be more tacky and I hate that because I don't like how they feel on my face. This has a great consistency so it doesn't weigh down your face. This is perfect for those new to color correcting or those who don't want to spend a lot of money.