Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• Sannick1 Sannick1
    06.20.18

Love them!

I absolutely love these cups and so do my children. Not only were they recommended by their dentist, but they helped my daughter when she was having a hard time figuring out how to get the spout in her mouth. With these, she could ease into using the sippy a little better. They are also relatively easy to clean and durable which are always helpful traits!

• Kededraw By  Kededraw
    04.15.19

Great transition cup

Perfect for transitioning. My daughter has been learning how to drink out of these cups and it's going a lot better than a lot of sippy cups i have used

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Awesome for teeth and transition to regular cup!

I have bought several 360 cups for my toddler and we love them! Though they do have their pros and cons, for the most part everything is good! They have been a life saver on my kiddos teeth and have also helped transition to an actual regular cup! Also easy to dissemble and clean. Cons, they do wear down fast which if thrown on the ground hard enough they do leak. Also the seal that are on the lid that keep it separate from the cup and lid it?s clear, you have to remove that every time you clean or else gunk will build up in it and bacteria and no one wants that for their babies! Other than that it?s been a life saver for my kiddo! Easy to learn, awesome color selection, not to bad in price! I would recommend the item!

• thriftyqueen1992 By  thriftyqueen1992
    11.12.18

Must have sippy cup

This cup is amazing! My son used it for a couple years instead of sippy cups. He even prefered this cup over regular sippys. I could not say anything but good for this product. This is a must have for parents everywhere!

• Amandajbowen By  Amandajbowen
    11.09.18

Amazing

I absolutely love these cups I bought one for my daughter after a friend recommended it to me and she loves it. I couldn't get her to drink out of any other cup and it started to frustrate me this cup saved me I would and do recommend these to all my mommy friends!!!

• Momto2ls By  Momto2ls
    08.31.18

This is a great cup when you are wanting your child to learn how to drink out of a cup. We struggled with it leaking when thrown around and it took a long time for our daughter to understand how it worked.

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Perfect for transiting from bottle to cup

This is my favorite transitioning cup!!! My baby absolutely loves it and so do I!!! There are no spills with this cup and easy to grasp and hold for tiny hands.

• Sannick1 By  Sannick1
    06.20.18

Love them!

• Renee79 By  Renee79
    06.18.18

Transistion like a winner!

This is my favorite transitioning cup!!! My baby absolutely loves it and so do I!!! There are no spills with this cup.

• MamaBearOf2 By  MamaBearOf2
    05.13.18

I love this product!! My daughter has the hello kitty one and it's the only legit non spill cup I have finally been able to find! It's awesome . You can also purchase lids separate on munchkins website . Nightly recommend

• Wildatheart By  Wildatheart
    04.05.18

It was okay

We really liked the concept of this cup but it was a little difficult for my 2 year old.