Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• Sannick1 Sannick1
    06.20.18

Love them!

I absolutely love these cups and so do my children. Not only were they recommended by their dentist, but they helped my daughter when she was having a hard time figuring out how to get the spout in her mouth. With these, she could ease into using the sippy a little better. They are also relatively easy to clean and durable which are always helpful traits!

• DandVsFamily By  DandVsFamily
    11.06.19

Great in between training cup

These are by far the best cups I have ever owned! I love how easy they are to take apart and clean and they are a fantastic cup to use in between a sippy cup and teaching your toddler how to drink from a big boy or big girl cup.

• Homeschoolmomma By  Homeschoolmomma
    11.05.19

Best Sippy Cups Ever

Love these cups and only wish I would have known about them for my first child. My first born struggled with transitioning from his sippy cup to a regular cup. With the 360 Trainer Cup, my daughter easily transitions to regular cups at 18 months already. What a difference. We never had issues with leaking unless she started chewing on the top while she was teething. I highly recommend these cups.

• SoniaSua By  SoniaSua
    08.18.19

Overall a good cup

Since buying this cup it has been our go to cup for my 11 month old son. While we really enjoy it I?d like to mention it does leak at times and can still drip even when tipped to the side.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

My favorite cups for my kids!

I've used these cups with all 3 of my children. They are life savers for carpeted floor and also for car rides. Only cups I use.

• GIRL2014rt By  GIRL2014rt
    06.12.19

Good

I absolutely love these for my kids. They are very useful for small kids.

• artemisa24 By  artemisa24
    06.05.19

My daughter started using it at 5 months, and she did not like it because she did not like that she could not drink from it and the flow for her was to slow.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Winner in our home!

Love this cup in my home! I have 2 toddlers, a 6 week old and I just found out i'm pregnant again so we'll be using these cups for a long time. They don't spill, easy to use and wonderful for the kids. Love the color variety as well and easy to clean.

• Destinie By  Destinie
    05.28.19

Leaks after a few washes

I gotten this for my toddler started out good then after a few washes it started leaking every time she used it

• Lilybug24 By  Lilybug24
    05.13.19

Eh

This is an awesome idea and maybe she just hasnt gottwn the hang of it but my daughter pinched the top and spilled it everywhere

• Kededraw By  Kededraw
    04.15.19

Great transition cup

Perfect for transitioning. My daughter has been learning how to drink out of these cups and it's going a lot better than a lot of sippy cups i have used