Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• Sannick1 Sannick1
    06.20.18

Love them!

I absolutely love these cups and so do my children. Not only were they recommended by their dentist, but they helped my daughter when she was having a hard time figuring out how to get the spout in her mouth. With these, she could ease into using the sippy a little better. They are also relatively easy to clean and durable which are always helpful traits!

• SoniaSua By  SoniaSua
    08.18.19

Overall a good cup

Since buying this cup it has been our go to cup for my 11 month old son. While we really enjoy it I?d like to mention it does leak at times and can still drip even when tipped to the side.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

My favorite cups for my kids!

I've used these cups with all 3 of my children. They are life savers for carpeted floor and also for car rides. Only cups I use.

• GIRL2014rt By  GIRL2014rt
    06.12.19

Good

I absolutely love these for my kids. They are very useful for small kids.

• artemisa24 By  artemisa24
    06.05.19

My daughter started using it at 5 months, and she did not like it because she did not like that she could not drink from it and the flow for her was to slow.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Winner in our home!

Love this cup in my home! I have 2 toddlers, a 6 week old and I just found out i'm pregnant again so we'll be using these cups for a long time. They don't spill, easy to use and wonderful for the kids. Love the color variety as well and easy to clean.

• Destinie By  Destinie
    05.28.19

Leaks after a few washes

I gotten this for my toddler started out good then after a few washes it started leaking every time she used it

• Lilybug24 By  Lilybug24
    05.13.19

Eh

This is an awesome idea and maybe she just hasnt gottwn the hang of it but my daughter pinched the top and spilled it everywhere

• Kededraw By  Kededraw
    04.15.19

Great transition cup

Perfect for transitioning. My daughter has been learning how to drink out of these cups and it's going a lot better than a lot of sippy cups i have used

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Awesome for teeth and transition to regular cup!

I have bought several 360 cups for my toddler and we love them! Though they do have their pros and cons, for the most part everything is good! They have been a life saver on my kiddos teeth and have also helped transition to an actual regular cup! Also easy to dissemble and clean. Cons, they do wear down fast which if thrown on the ground hard enough they do leak. Also the seal that are on the lid that keep it separate from the cup and lid it?s clear, you have to remove that every time you clean or else gunk will build up in it and bacteria and no one wants that for their babies! Other than that it?s been a life saver for my kiddo! Easy to learn, awesome color selection, not to bad in price! I would recommend the item!

• thriftyqueen1992 By  thriftyqueen1992
    11.12.18

Must have sippy cup

This cup is amazing! My son used it for a couple years instead of sippy cups. He even prefered this cup over regular sippys. I could not say anything but good for this product. This is a must have for parents everywhere!