Mr.Clean Magic Eraser Review | SheSpeaks

• rychepet By  rychepet
    12.02.20

Nooks and Crannies

I love these! They are great for cleaning nooks and crannies that a towel or sponge doesn't clean. The only thing I don't like is that they dry out my hands.

• BethyA79 By  BethyA79
    11.30.20

Love these!

Love Magic erasers! These will pretty much clean anything from countertop stains to car rims! Now... if it could erase my life's bad decisions!!

• Cherryashley3 By  Cherryashley3
    11.29.20

Perfect.

This product works wonders, I use it for all of my cleaning needs. For example, when I loved into my current house our garage door was DISGUSTING popped out a few of these bad boys and about an hour later it was so white and brand new looking!

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Truly "Magic"

I don't know where this has been all my life! I buy these in bulk and use them to clean everything from shoes, walls, sinks, tubs, cars, leather, plastic items, etc etc. Truly 'magic'. I wish they didn't disintegrate and fall apart so easily, but if it's part of the 'magic', I'll make due.

• Dabyrds By  Dabyrds
    11.28.20

magic

Someone scratched my car got one of these and the black paint on my white car was honev

• klancon04 By  klancon04
    11.23.20

Magical cleaning powers!

I LOVE white shoes. I wear them at least 3 days a week. They're my go to and I work in a mixed environment, some days are inside and some are out. Magic erasers are a life saver for me. I gave them a 4 instead of a 5 only because I find that despite their magical cleaning powers, they do tend to fall apart easily and the little pieces that sluff off make a mess but cleaning power wise, these are a winner!

• njf288 By  njf288
    11.19.20

amazing how this small eraser can take so many stains or marks on things away so easily. I just wish they made them stronger because when I am using it they always fall apart.

• VeronicaB By  VeronicaB
    11.18.20

Recommend

I used Mr.Clean magic eraser and I was impressed. I used it to clean my walls and was very impressed.

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    11.16.20

Definitely Magic!

This eraser is just that, it erases everything! It removed stains that had been in my tub for along time! I tried so many different cleaners, even bleach and nothing would remove the tuff ring around the tub until I got the MAGIC ERASER! Just run a little bit of water over it and scrub and voila ?STAINS BE GONE?. This can be used on any surface, which is definitely awesome when you have a household full of people and furbabies! I would definitely recommend this product!

• xxyyzz88 By  xxyyzz88
    11.08.20

Excellent performance. Highly recommended.

works like a charm .. every time! Erases even the toughest stains where other products don't works as well.

• Danielle1213 By  Danielle1213
    11.07.20

My fav!!

Mr. Clean went over the top with this product. This literally removes paint, any stains, permanent marker, etc. You name it, this will remove it. The only downfall is they don?t last long and can fall apart a little easily. I still highly recommend!

• Keishajade By  Keishajade

Magic Erasers

These work amazing! I use them for scuffs on shoes and even getting crayon marks off the wall! Great for having kids!

• Zackmum By  Zackmum

Awesome product

I love Mr. Clean Magic Erasers they work so well on my door frames and removes scuffs from the kitchen floor easily. They are even good to clean up sneakers.

• klassic By  klassic

Get Rid of Marks and Stains

This right here could be the most important thing in my home. Helps to get rid of many marks and stains. That other solvents couldn't remove.

• Sugaree1021 By  Sugaree1021
    11.05.20

For all who hate to clean.

Magic, indeed. I have yet to find a substance that this thing can't get rid of. Whenever I have a really tough job - like my stove after I've put off cleaning it for a couple of months or my microwave...like...always, I reach for one of these and I'm done in 5 minutes. A Godsend.