Milton Bradley Taboo Review | SheSpeaks

• savingsinseconds By  savingsinseconds
    02.07.21

Fun for everyone

Great to have for rainy days and nights with guests! This is a fun game that almost everyone can play.

• Melody_2020 By  Melody_2020
    02.04.21

Must have

This is a very fun game to play with friends or your family. Must have for people who like to have a game night.

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

A ton of fun.

Taboo is one of our family's all-time favorite games. I wish there were expansion packs because once you've played a few times you get familiar with the cards/words. But more laughs have been had over this game than any other we've played. It's really a ton of fun.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.12.20

Family Fun!

One of the best family games to play! Always a good time for all ages!

• bechug By  bechug
    11.07.20

Fun, simple game

We love this game. It does require reading. The idea is to quickly describe different words without using the included list of related words. I'd recommend it for older kids and adults.

• ZacDag By  ZacDag
    10.24.20

Consistently fun, for a wide range of players

This is our family's favorite game - kids and grandparents included. The game requires at least 2 teams of two players. One player will be given a card and will have to explain the word 'Horse' for example to their teammate without using a list of Taboo words such as animal, mane, hay etc. No actions or noises allowed. It forces you to get creative with your words and explanations. Highly recommend!

• aundiegr By  aundiegr
    10.21.20

Taboo! Is a must do!

Family time! It's amazing how a game can bring a family to tears with laughter! It is so nice to unplug for a while and enjoy the family time! You can learn so much in just watching each other's laughter! I highly recommend Taboo be a part of your gaming night!

• Pegasus72 By  Pegasus72
    10.16.20

Make old things new again

We had this game before losing it sometime during a recent move. We play tons of games and honestly this one didn't get played as much. It just was not a fit for a growing family at the time, but now that they are almost all grown up I think this might be a better fit now. I would like to try playing it again to see how the grown kids like it now.

• turkoise By  turkoise
    10.14.20

Love This Game!

Such a fun game to play with family/friends! We always have a blast! Last time we played there were 10 of us and we couldn't stop laughing the whole time.

• Laura9 By  Laura9
    10.08.20

FUN, FUN, FUN!

We love this game! It's one of our family favorites. Tons of fun!

• Archie By  Archie
    10.07.20

My family really enjoys this game. It teaches you patience, reading carefully and thinking fast. We all love to hit the buzzer when someone makes a mistake.

• tiramisu888 By  tiramisu888
    06.21.20

fun party game

We have lots of fun with Taboo! I play with my friends during our gatherings. I wish they had an expansion pack because I feel we went through all the cards already, lol.

• randimw237 By  randimw237
    05.26.16

One of my favorite games! It's so fun, and it's very easy to catch on. Plus, kids love the buzzer.

• JessLangston1 By  JessLangston1
    07.14.15

Really fun game! Easy to get caught in a taboo word! My family and I used to play this game when I was younger. For a variety of age ranges.

• ThatGrrlTina By  ThatGrrlTina
    06.26.15

This game really is a ton of fun and one I love to play... UNLESS you play with an obnoxious person who just likes pressing the stupid button for no reason! They just ruin the whole thing.