Milton Bradley Taboo Review | SheSpeaks

• ZacDag By  ZacDag
    10.24.20

Consistently fun, for a wide range of players

This is our family's favorite game - kids and grandparents included. The game requires at least 2 teams of two players. One player will be given a card and will have to explain the word 'Horse' for example to their teammate without using a list of Taboo words such as animal, mane, hay etc. No actions or noises allowed. It forces you to get creative with your words and explanations. Highly recommend!

• aundiegr By  aundiegr
    10.21.20

Taboo! Is a must do!

Family time! It's amazing how a game can bring a family to tears with laughter! It is so nice to unplug for a while and enjoy the family time! You can learn so much in just watching each other's laughter! I highly recommend Taboo be a part of your gaming night!

• Pegasus72 By  Pegasus72
    10.16.20

Make old things new again

We had this game before losing it sometime during a recent move. We play tons of games and honestly this one didn't get played as much. It just was not a fit for a growing family at the time, but now that they are almost all grown up I think this might be a better fit now. I would like to try playing it again to see how the grown kids like it now.

• turkoise By  turkoise
    10.14.20

Love This Game!

Such a fun game to play with family/friends! We always have a blast! Last time we played there were 10 of us and we couldn't stop laughing the whole time.

• Laura9 By  Laura9
    10.08.20

FUN, FUN, FUN!

We love this game! It's one of our family favorites. Tons of fun!

• Archie By  Archie
    10.07.20

My family really enjoys this game. It teaches you patience, reading carefully and thinking fast. We all love to hit the buzzer when someone makes a mistake.

• tiramisu888 By  tiramisu888
    06.21.20

fun party game

We have lots of fun with Taboo! I play with my friends during our gatherings. I wish they had an expansion pack because I feel we went through all the cards already, lol.

• randimw237 By  randimw237
    05.26.16

One of my favorite games! It's so fun, and it's very easy to catch on. Plus, kids love the buzzer.

• JessLangston1 By  JessLangston1
    07.14.15

Really fun game! Easy to get caught in a taboo word! My family and I used to play this game when I was younger. For a variety of age ranges.

• ThatGrrlTina By  ThatGrrlTina
    06.26.15

This game really is a ton of fun and one I love to play... UNLESS you play with an obnoxious person who just likes pressing the stupid button for no reason! They just ruin the whole thing.

• Bri418 By  Bri418
    11.18.14

This one of my absolute favorite games to play! It's a hit with everyone, and makes the night full of laughs. We play it every year during the holidays, and it's a must at game nights. It's a must have game at your house!

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

Played this at a friend house a few years ago and had a blast! This is a great product and I definitely recommend you to try it!

• cdgregory2009 By  cdgregory2009
    10.07.13

Fun, fun, fun. A real brain-teaser. Really challenges your creativity. Not so great for younger kids, because they don't always understand the rules.

• soccer595 By  soccer595
    04.15.13

This is definitely fun for the whole family.

• kenzigirl3 By  kenzigirl3