Melissa & Doug Smarty Pants

Melissa & Doug Smarty Pants

5.0
              Rated #8 in Learning
5 Reviews 5.0/5 stars

love spell Dr tunde is the best psychic l've even worked with he was spot on about everything without me needing to tell him anything! And that's what 've like about him he was. Different From other psychics, and after working with him my husband came back. After two months of not being home 😭 And we are connecting more better now than before! This is the best new year gift that I can ask for having my family back together.Thanks to Dr Tunde on must contact him babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail .com or his WhatsApp mobile number +2348115849683

I have a similar one for my baby (the blue pants) found them at "toys are us". It's a great learning tool to help them understand words and see the pictures, also spell it out. I love it. He's reading much better.

They're great Melissa and Doug products are awesome! My nieces loves their products!! 2 thumbs up!!

I love Melissa and Doug products. My girls have tons of toys by them and they've always enjoyed them. I love these.

I found these cards by chance at a children's store in town and thought to myself: Now this is what I have been looking for! I was in desperate need of something to help liven up our homeschool time with something fun. Theses cards were the perfect fit. We have the Preschool set but they have sets for up to a 5th grade level. Each individual card has a theme that it bases it's activities on. For example the Clowning Around card contains questions about who is juggling more balls, which shows belong to which clown, and answering detail questions about a gag flower. Ladybug always enjoys when I pull these cards out and I'm so happy that I have found these.