McCormick McCormick Grill Mates Review | SheSpeaks

• Xlinda29x By  Xlinda29x
    06.21.18

Seasoning

Great seasoning for stakes definitely adds flavor to the meet and smells great

• hopeEternal62 By  hopeEternal62
    06.15.16

Worth Buying!!

I am completely impressed with this product. All the spices I need to enhance my food in one little bag. I have also branched out and begun using it for more items than they list. They are amazing in so many different foods. Our local grocery store just had a weekly sale of buy one get one free and I stocked up!!! I have even used them to create gift baskets, add a gift card so they can purchase the meat and a few other items and people have loved them.

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.14.16

Its good on beef or chicken. I time saver and very inexpensive to use.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.20.15

Ok but not their best flavOr. Love some of the other flavors they offer.

• tyramoore By  tyramoore
    06.09.14

Perfect marriage of sweet and savory. McCormick Brown Sugar and Bourbon is an easy way to add flavor and pizzazz to the same old meat entrees.

• kimbo755 By  kimbo755
    12.11.13

I love the mesquite grill mates. We use it all the time. Not only is it great on the grill, it is wonderful baked in the oven. I try and always marinate overnight to really give my chicken a great flavor. My nephew was over and didn't want to eat because he doesn't like chicken. After that meal, he calls to see when I am making the mesquite chicken so he can come over!

• ginawatson By  ginawatson
    08.01.13

I tried the McCormick Brown Sugar and Bourbon Grill Mates seasoning packet. I love this product. It made a simple dinner. I cooked 7 thawed tilapia fillets over medium heat in a skillet with one or two tablespoons of this product; a teaspoon of olive oil and a half cup of water.When the fish was opaque I topped it with a cup of pineapple salsa and simmered for a few moments. The end product was delish. The whole family loved it.