Maybelline Fit Me Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ornestac ornestac
    10.22.13

If you have oily skin its a no. i have oily skin and it make it even more oily then before.

• Josslopez_ By  Josslopez_
    02.09.19

Works great!

This foundation is literally my go to! I can use this foundation and create a full face look, or a simple quick look. It may be different for people with extreme oily face but I will continue to use this because I love it!

• MBabb123 By  MBabb123
    12.13.18

Affordable.

My go-to cheaper foundation for when I can't afford the pricier stuff. A color that matches my fair complexion but could have more coverage.

• Aprilnlayton26 By  Aprilnlayton26
    12.02.18

If you have sensitive skin dont buy this item. The coverage is ok but the next day my face would always break out. Its hard to find a good foundation that will not hurt your skin.

• destinyrose By  destinyrose
    10.06.18

Amazing product! Smooths out of my skin leaving it smooth, even toned, matte and poorless! Perfect medium coverage foundation that is extremely well priced. I love it

• Iamsalma By  Iamsalma
    07.20.18

I tried this one, and believe me it's AMAZING 👌🏻

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

May work for some, but not for me.

Pros: affordable, high coverage, controls oils. Cons: can look cakey or heavy, causes breakouts.

• DGuinn By  DGuinn
    07.05.18

Happy customer

I love this! I use the matte formula. With a beauty blender this blends in beautifully, giving me medium and builds to full coverage. Combined with a primer and a fixing spray it stays on my face all day, even in summer. I do with it had a pump dispenser, however that is an easy fix, as you can purchase pumps on amazon and transfer the product easily.

• MalumIncarnatum By  MalumIncarnatum
    12.20.17

Oxidizes like crazy

A pretty nice foundation, though even their lightest shade is too dark on me with the way it oxidizes on my skin. Also, I hate foundations that come in just a glass bottle with no pump on it, ends up making this very messy and a lot of product cakes up.

• Theonlylla By  Theonlylla
    12.15.17

Not the right fit

I love Maybelline but this one wasn?t the right fit for me. Doesn?t really cover. If I put more it covers but then it?s too unnatural. However doesn?t harm my skin.

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

it does the job

This foundation doesnt have the best coverage in my opinion, and i wouldnt repurchase, but i think if you dont have too much to cover it will work for you.