Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm Review | SheSpeaks

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I love its fruity smell, it hydrates my lips very well, keeping them moisturized and hydrated for longer

• Irenaavi By  Irenaavi
    11.16.20

Great

Been using these baby lips since I was a teenager, always used it til the end. I love the blue and pink one. The pink one leaves a nice soft pink shade . One of the best lip balms I've used. Always have one in my purse.

• Zappey By  Zappey
    10.20.20

The love for soft lips

I love these Baby Lips! They make my lips really soft and healthy! It?s like the only lip balm I have ever finished.

• natty18 By  natty18
    10.18.20

Great li balm!

This lip balms are great! My and my family always have dry lips in winter, and they help so much!

• tinaa45 By  tinaa45
    10.09.20

Colorful Shine!

I purchased Maybelline Pink Punch Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm. First of all I'll like to say it is reasonably priced. Secondly, it goes on smooth, without clumping.Thirdly, it moisturizes my lips while giving them a colorful shine. It leaves a long-lasting pop of color for hours.This lip balm is good to wear alone or apply it as a lip moisturizer under lipstick.

• agzilla By  agzilla
    10.08.18

Not for my super dry lips

I find Baby Lips to be extremely overrated. I've heard several friends and co-workers gushing about how great it is, but I assume they don't have chronic dry lips like myself. Baby Lips didn't soothe my lips but made them dryer instead. I'd much rather stick with good ol' Chap Stic.

• luna33 By  luna33
    12.20.17

nice

Nice lip product not expensive keeps my lips hydrated and with a nice color. Will buy again.

• moni25 By  moni25
    12.08.17

*-*

i like so much this lipstick is perfect for mt lips every time they are parched

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

enjoyable!

i very much enjoy this product, even how simple it is. the smell is great, and keeps my lips soft.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

These are my favorite lip balms!! I always have at least one handy!

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.22.17

Quenched baby lips

Quenced is my favorite flavor of baby lips. It is the most moisturizing and has a pleasing, lemon-like smell. The cost is cheap, and the stick lasts a long time. However, the other tinted baby lips are not as good and tend to highlight the imperfections of the lips. I would only recommend quenched.

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

I haven't used Baby Lips since I was a pre-teen. Was stoked when I saw these. Bonus for saying my name on the front. I didn't put two and two together and think about the glitter. The color is adorable but there is too much glitter for my liking. It makes it feel gritty. Bummer.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Wonderful.

Love it, use it and buy these for my friends and family. Much better than I expected.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

This formula tends to sit on top of the lips for a while before sinking in, resulting in me eating it off before it fully moisturizes my lips most of the time. When it does sink in it does last for quite a while. The original and medicated are the only ones worth purchasing - the tinted formulas are not remotely moisturizing and taste and smell like cheap lipstick. I've probably gone through 6 or 7 tubes of this since it came out, I always repurchase due to reasonable price.

• Mandiboler By  Mandiboler
    10.22.16

Trusted Brand

This product has always been a classic of mine. My lips get super dry and chapped and most lip balms do absolutely nothing for me. This is one of the only balms that make my lips smooth for a lasting amount of time, especially in the winter. I don't have to keep reapplying or put on a super thick layer.