Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• Laura9 By  Laura9
    04.02.20

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Our family LOVES this game! It will provide lots of fun that will last for hours. I definitely would recommend it!

• Neronica42 By  Neronica42
    04.01.20

Fun

This is a family fun go to game. We all get a little chuckle out of it

• motherinthemountains By  motherinthemountains
    02.05.20

This is one of our favorite family games. It's easy for pretty young kids and good for large and small groups.

• kaybeeteach By  kaybeeteach
    12.13.19

I absolutely playing this game anytime we have a family gathering. We always end up laughing till we cry. It's become a tradition. I also like that there are expansion packs so you can add new cards.

• bekahchica By  bekahchica
    12.13.19

Family fun!

Can't play Cards Against Humanity because all ages are in the house? Apples to Apples is the tame yet fun version!

• ERA2015 By  ERA2015
    12.12.19

Family laughs and bonding

One of the best games to play with family and friends I always have a round or two with my family when we come together, always a fun time.

• AshleyGhigs By  AshleyGhigs
    10.20.19

Good for game night

This is a cute game for kids kind of funny there?s not much thought into it it?s kind of just a good game to make everybody laugh.

• Shellamcs By  Shellamcs
    09.06.19

PG version of Cards Against Humanity

This game is so fun! It is certainly the child version of Cards Against Humanity

• kag330 By  kag330
    08.16.19

We Love This Game!

My family and I love this game! Its so much fun to play. Great ice breaker for parties!

• Brittanypattee By  Brittanypattee
    08.11.19

Apples to apples

Easy to learn game, that's fun for the whole family or with a couple of friends. This game is laughs waiting to happen, good family night game.