Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• kag330 By  kag330
    08.16.19

We Love This Game!

My family and I love this game! Its so much fun to play. Great ice breaker for parties!

• Brittanypattee By  Brittanypattee
    08.11.19

Apples to apples

Easy to learn game, that's fun for the whole family or with a couple of friends. This game is laughs waiting to happen, good family night game.

• asp6889 By  asp6889
    08.05.19

Great Family Game

This game is great! So fun to play with the family of all ages! I have tried multiple versions, including the original, big picture, and Disney. Each one has hilariously engaging pictures to match to categories, so there's so much unique fun each time you play.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    08.03.19

Great Game

A very enjoyable game for my family.you enjoy so much time slips away pretty fast.but so good of a game.

• Christy419 By  Christy419
    07.24.19

One of my favorite games

We absolutely love Apples to Apples. It is a fun game for all ages, but it becomes more fun the older your kids get. We love picking the weirdest answers instead of ones that should be correct. With all of the add-on sets, you will be able to play this game over and over and still feel like it's a brand new game.

• Trudy13 By  Trudy13
    07.24.19

Great game

My family has fun getting together and playing this game. It's often one of our favorites.

• hariharian By  hariharian
    07.15.19

Haven't played in a while but I'm pretty sure this fun game is great for families. But may get old after a while, but apparently there are expansion packs!

• leecochranxo By  leecochranxo
    06.03.19

Great for family game night

This is a great game for family game night! It's so fun. The kids loved it, and everyone was laughing.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    05.21.19

My favorite

This is my favorite game to play with friends and family! It?s funny and so entertaining

• Jynxy144 By  Jynxy144
    05.19.19

Super fun

This game is hilariously fun and can be played for hours. Kids and adults alike love it.