Twix Caramel Chocolate Cookie Bar Review | SheSpeaks

• amandaromanramirez By  amandaromanramirez
    12.02.20

not really the best. it is more caramel than chocolate. the crunch isn't even that crunchy.

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Never turn down a Twix

I never turn down a Twix. :) But I really wish they would make the same quality chocolate for the US that they make in Europe. Everything is so much better there and its the same companies producing the products.

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I love this chocolate and its caramel flavor and that mixture of cookies is great, I enjoy it, I would like them to be bigger 🤤

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.21.20

Yum!

Crunchy yet chewy. The perfect mix of cookie, caramel and chocolate!

• VeronicaB By  VeronicaB
    11.18.20

My favorite chocolate bar. I love the caramel and cookie covered in 🍫 chocolate.

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

Chocolate fun!

Fav chocolate bar of all. chocolate and crunch all in one. Brings back my crazy years of middle school. My mouth is watery yum

• sondor By  sondor
    11.07.20

Favorite

An old favorite of mine that brings back memories of a less stressful time and sharing with a friend. A nice treat I still enjoy once in awhile.

• Keishajade By  Keishajade
    11.06.20

Twix

These are my absolute favorites! I bought these for Halloween and they were an instant win. You definitely can?t go wrong with Twix!

• Wildflower531 By  Wildflower531
    11.05.20

I love candy and this is one I buy often . Satisfies you when your hungry.

• lilannie By  lilannie
    08.12.20

A yummy candy bar to have on hand especially during a pandemic.

• Ronibing By  Ronibing
    08.07.20

Timeless candy

Amazing and tastes delicious can?t help but love Twix it?s the perfect combo of caramel and chocolate

• Apricotdreams By  Apricotdreams
    08.07.20

My favorite candy bar. I love the soft caramel and cookie together.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

Twix is so good. i like to pick the chocolate off the sides and then the carmel, saving the cookie for last, but its also good after its been sitting a few minutes in the hot car just enough to get it the carmel soft.

• AnonymousUser By  AnonymousUser
    06.05.20

I used to really like these, but like so many candy bars today the chocolate no longer tastes like real chocolate. Also, there is next to no caramel in them anymore. They are just dry and sugary. They need to add more caramel to them and use better chocolate. Years ago these had more caramel and they were a favorite of mine, but now they're just dry and too sweet.

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.18.20

One of my favorite candies. So delicious! I love the caramel in this candy does not get stuck in your teeth like other caramel candies.