MGM A Christmas Story Review | SheSpeaks

• Archie By  Archie
    12.18.20

Fun for the family

The best Christmas movie ever. It has something for the whole family. It can be watched and enjoyed at different levels, something for the kids to laugh at, but the adults will take the scene a diyway and it?s just as humorous to them as well. This movie should be watched every Christmas.

• Neeners By  Neeners
    12.12.20

This is my all time favorite Christmas movie. While I have great fondness for all the animated shows that air during the holidays, there's something about this story, the narration, the great cast, that is both nostalgic and timeless. My dad grew up in the time before TV so I think Ralphs' obsession with the radio program Little Orphan Annie makes me think of him,

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    12.10.20

Great Movie

This is my all time favorite Christmas movie! It is a classic that I enjoyed watching as a kid and still enjoy as an adult.

• tinaa45 By  tinaa45
    12.09.20

It is a holiday tradition for my family to watch the marathon of " A Christmas Story." It is such a hilarious movie, but it embodies the joy of the holidays.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    12.08.20

Very funny movie!

One of my favorite Christmas classic movies! The leg lamp is hilarious!

• Kayla414 By  Kayla414
    12.06.20

Love this classic of a movie!!!

I remember seeing this movie for the first time as a kid. There were 6 of us kid's in our home. This movie is hilarious, no matter how many times you watch it. And so on point in so many ways. Such as getting the little one all bundled in a snowsuit, then the kid needing to use the bathroom. The leg lamp is my second favorite part. The husband insists on it in the window for all to see. I thought it was ugly back then. But would totally buy one! A small one of course. Also, remember not to stick your tongue to a pole in the winter!!!

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.27.20

My family watches this several times over the Holidays. It's an all time favorite. We love the depiction of a simpler time.

• gunsNglitter69 By  gunsNglitter69
    10.19.20

A Christmas Classic

This movie is a classic and I watch it every year, multiple times during the holiday season. It's also a family tradition to keep 24 hours of A Christmas Story in the background while we enjoy all our other Christmas festivities. At this point, I can nearly quote every word from memory, but I don't mind! This movie takes you back to a place & time when things were so much simpler and in the times we live in now, that is quite a great feeling, if only until the movie ends #SheSpeaksReviews