Luvs Diapers

Luvs Diapers

3.7
              Rated #57 in Diapers & Diapering
293 Reviews 3.7/5 stars

Daughter broke out My daughter unfortunately is severely allergic to these. She is allergic to latex, which makes her break out in the leg and waist bands, but also broke out in her private area, which I assume was from the chemicals in the actual diaper.

Used to be great but now they seem small compared to other brands and have a chemical smell when peed in, in my opinion.

Estos pamper luvs son buenos ..son econůmicos y buena calidad. Atu alcance ...yo los recomiendo ami me gustan mucho

They're ok They were definitely softer than the members mark brand and more absorbent, but not as soft and absorbent as the pampers brand. Although i will say, pampers brand seemed a bit bulky between the legs (my son has big thighs) and Luvs were a bit more slim. At the end of the day it comes down to preference and we preferred swaddlers, that doesn't mean someone else wouldn't prefer Luvs.

They changed and lost a customer. Have they changed back to their old formula? Their new diapers, 2019/2020 edition, were terrible! Leaked in an hour. Caused a vile raw rash in the same amount of time. So I went to a lot of stores and bought what was left of their old diapers for my infant. I've used those ever since, sizes 2, 3, 4, and 5. The 5 is big on my 2.5 year old but I'm still using them. And then I'll never have to see another Luvs diaper again (I hope)

I gave luvs two tries. First time when my daughter was in 1?s and it was a horrible experience. Tried again with 5?s and actually really liked them!! For some reason when she was smaller they leaked like crazy. Other brands size 1?s were not leaking so it?s wasn?t an issue of size. When I tried again at size 5 I was very happy with how secure they were and held a lot! They became my main overnight diapers.

Not a huge fan, especially for over night. These aren't nearly as absorbent as other brands, but the price is great. When we were gifted these at our baby shower, we used them for daytime and frequent changes without issue. These sag really bad with just a small amount of waste in them. I think for the price, there are better options.

the only diapers i used to my kids. other brands made their skin break out or leaked really bad.

Best diapers Best diapers available. Do not leak like Pampers and Hugs.

My love/hate relationship with LUVs diapers So, this brand and I have a love/hate relationship. My son recently had a bad diaper rash that just never seemed to go away. I tried creams from the doctors, purchased over 12 brands of creams, tried home remedies and nothing seemed to work. So, I began changing the diapers I was using. I went from Pampers Swaddlers to Pampers baby dry, then Huggies and finally, LUVs. After changing his first diaper once I switched to LUVs I could already see improvement. After all that I tried to get rid of his rash LUVs diapers is what done the trick. So, that is where my love for LUVs began. Now, for what I very strongly dislike about LUVs is nearly every single diaper if left on longer than an hour or two tops, it will be falling apart and all that nasty mushy stuff gets everywhere. So, I end up having to change my children every single hour-2 hours and if I don't I have a nasty mess to clean up. So, there is some good with this brand, however, there is also bad.

Okay for newborns but had problems with leakage. For newborns these diapers worked out fine, but as my little one got older the diapers did not do well. She was constantly getting soaked from the diapers leaking and it got to the point that we had to switch to another brand.

Great Diapers These worked great for us, especially overnight! Had no problems with rashes or leaks.

Best diapers I have tried almost every brand of diapers and these by far are the best for a runny diaper from a sick baby.

good diapers for a great price great diapers. i use this brand along with pampers and i believe it is equally as good!

Good for the price I started using these when my son was over a year old. They were my second go to when I was running low on money. But now that is all I buy. They arent high dollar and they do the jump.