Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops Review | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• IndianaSunset By  IndianaSunset
    10.05.21

Eyes shine bright like a diamond!

More often then not my eyes are red and irritated. These are the only drops that immediately soothe my eyes and clear them up! I have half a dozen children and almost always look ran down and tires. I put drops in before I leave house along with my makeup. Definitely brightens up my eyes and comforts them. ❤️💎

• ninabrackeen1 By  ninabrackeen1
    06.04.21

Bloodshot to Optic White : The Eyes Have It !

My family includes several optometerists and I have always been warned to avoid eyeantastic product.

• Kriswill By  Kriswill
    05.04.21

White as clouds

It?s crazy how this stuff really works ... it?s literally makes your eyes white as heck. I hate how bloodshot my eyes get but using this stuff makes them white as can be and lasts for 5 hours , definitely not 8

• Romariel By  Romariel
    05.03.21

Good eye product

A few weeks ago, I tried this eyedrop and was stunned by its amazing way of keeping my eyes hydrated.

• MommyMac_reviews By  MommyMac_reviews

Great drops

I love these eye drops they make my eyes feel nice and hydrated and takes away all the redness.

• Cessnawv By  Cessnawv

Lumify

I love this product! My eyes get bloodshot when I?m tired so I use this and it makes my eyes white and clear.

• fizzdizz By  fizzdizz
    05.01.21

great for dry tired irritated eyes

this is a great product i actually just received it to try and i was sold i suffer from dry eyes that get red after staring at my screen all day long these drops restore my vision back to greatness

• JustRebecca By  JustRebecca
    05.01.21

I have been using this for over a year when my Optometrist recommended it for me. I told him I wanted bright eyes because they were starting to look red and tired always.

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    04.27.21

Doctor recommended!

My eye doctor recommended these drops to me. They make your eyes unbelievably white for hours!

• Loving50andBeyond By  Loving50andBeyond
    12.08.20

Daily Bright Eyes Are A Must!

I love using Lumify before I take selfies. My eyes are so white and bright!

• Thatsassthough By  Thatsassthough
    12.04.20

Great product

This product does it all! Moisturizing the eye and adding a brilliant white and shine to it. The perfect addition to your cosmetics routine

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.28.20

Beware

These do indeed make my eyes look white, but at the cost of a massive headache. Not worth it!

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1
    07.13.20

Allegy Sufferer finds relief

I have allergies and wear contacts. My prescription eye drops are very expensive and several have now gone over the counter and are cost prohibitive. Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops is a good product. I would recommend but only buy with coupons.

• stretchybones By  stretchybones
    07.10.20

Amazing eye drops, erases fatigue and redness

I received this product as a sample (not from Amazon), and I loved it so much I ended up buying a regular bottle from Amazon. As someone who doesn't sleep well and has a new baby, the redness relieving was amazing. I was a little skeptical but I felt like I looked so much more refreshed in the mornings after using it, and the effects seem to last most of the day (depending on how tired I am). I love that I have a product that helps me look presentable in the mornings (even if I don't feel like I should be). This does seem a little pricey, especially given how small the bottle is, but I know from going through my sample bottle that it should last quite a while.

• Porternurse39 By  Porternurse39
    07.09.20

One drop and ALL of the redness is gone.

I have dry eyes due to allergies and everyone always thinks I?ve been crying because of how red they can get. I saw this product on TikTok and it had really good reviews so I bought one vial on amazon. Literally one drop in each eye and the redness is completely gone. It lasts for about 5 hours for me (hence the 4 stars) but it is the only drop that has completely removed all red from my eyes. I look well rested and no more ?allergy eyes?.