Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops Review | SheSpeaks

• Loving50andBeyond By  Loving50andBeyond
    12.08.20

Daily Bright Eyes Are A Must!

I love using Lumify before I take selfies. My eyes are so white and bright!

• Thatsassthough By  Thatsassthough
    12.04.20

Great product

This product does it all! Moisturizing the eye and adding a brilliant white and shine to it. The perfect addition to your cosmetics routine

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.28.20

Beware

These do indeed make my eyes look white, but at the cost of a massive headache. Not worth it!

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1
    07.13.20

Allegy Sufferer finds relief

I have allergies and wear contacts. My prescription eye drops are very expensive and several have now gone over the counter and are cost prohibitive. Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops is a good product. I would recommend but only buy with coupons.

• stretchybones By  stretchybones
    07.10.20

Amazing eye drops, erases fatigue and redness

I received this product as a sample (not from Amazon), and I loved it so much I ended up buying a regular bottle from Amazon. As someone who doesn't sleep well and has a new baby, the redness relieving was amazing. I was a little skeptical but I felt like I looked so much more refreshed in the mornings after using it, and the effects seem to last most of the day (depending on how tired I am). I love that I have a product that helps me look presentable in the mornings (even if I don't feel like I should be). This does seem a little pricey, especially given how small the bottle is, but I know from going through my sample bottle that it should last quite a while.

• Porternurse39 By  Porternurse39
    07.09.20

One drop and ALL of the redness is gone.

I have dry eyes due to allergies and everyone always thinks I?ve been crying because of how red they can get. I saw this product on TikTok and it had really good reviews so I bought one vial on amazon. Literally one drop in each eye and the redness is completely gone. It lasts for about 5 hours for me (hence the 4 stars) but it is the only drop that has completely removed all red from my eyes. I look well rested and no more ?allergy eyes?.

• skttles4203 By  skttles4203
    12.07.19

A Must Try

This absolutely amazing eye drop significantly reduces the redness in eyes, to help them appear whiter, brighter and truly radiant! 1 drop in each eye starts to work within seconds, and can last up to 8 long hours! When I first heard of it, I laughed but when I tried it, it was tears of joy! No more hiding under the work desk or taking trips to the bathroom to refresh my eyes after staring at the screen for hours on end! This really works, and wonderfully!