Lipton Lipton Iced Tea Berry | SheSpeaks

• samwest545 samwest545
    09.27.18

Simply Delicious

Let me start by saying wow! This new tea is delicious! It has a splash of of fruit juice in it that gives it that extra yumm. The amount of juice in it is not overbearing but adds that extra flavor. This is one of my new favorite go to drinks!

• donna333 By  donna333
    06.22.20

Hubby Loves Lipton!

My hubby loves Lipton Iced Tea Berry. He takes them to work almost every day!

• Lovely2999 By  Lovely2999
    06.21.20

Berry Delicious

#LiptonBerryIcedTea quenched my thirst. I also buy the cold brew tea bags and I add a little sugar to it. I love it on a hot day. I highly recommend this brand it's very tasty

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    02.18.20

Just right!

The Lipton Iced Tea Berry taste great and is perfect to give my a energy boost when I am exhausted, not too sweet just right!

• Phumzi By  Phumzi
    03.31.19

Great taste

Is the best and is delicious it has a good taste.i do recommend to everyone you will love it.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    02.07.19

Tea

This tastes Awesome!!! To me it's better with a meal then pop.I can't handle much acid and this is super Delicious!!!

• Hwaggoner By  Hwaggoner
    01.24.19

great taste

This taste really good and with the juice taste it makes it even better..

• samwest545 By  samwest545