Lifetime The Client List | SheSpeaks

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.22.19

good show

This is a good show, a little risque. Jennifer Love Hewitt did a good job playing the part. She worked at a massage parlor that offered "extras" on the side. It shows what a mom had to do in order to provide for her family after her husband got injured. Leaves you on the edge of your seat

• Shanleynicole810 By  Shanleynicole810
    05.01.19

Love it!

I loved this show so much!!! It sucks you in and all the drama makes you binge it! Wish they kept going with it though!

• Booney86 By  Booney86
    03.29.19

Thrills chills and more

Jennifer love Hewitt is top notch in this role almost as good as when she was on ghost whisperer

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Super fun watch

I loved this show I was on the edge of my seat if you like binge watching look no further Jennifer love Hewitt really gives a excellent performance not to be missed

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Love this show!

I absolutely loved this show! I'm so upset it got cancelled. I love Jennifer Love Hewitt, she is an amazing actress. I really wish they would bring this show back.

• BreezyFbaby By  BreezyFbaby
    07.04.16

Sexy

I'm not a lifetime fangirl but I binged watched it recently. I had ran out of things to watch on Hulu. It was better than I thought it would be. I'm upset they cancelled it cause I binged watch it for nothing.

• Kelseylynne By  Kelseylynne
    08.29.15

So upset this show was canceled, what a shame. This show explains the real struggle of a single mother trying to make a living.

• LKallio By  LKallio
    08.29.15

I love Jennifer Love Hewitt but not this show much.

• Ever777 By  Ever777
    01.09.15

I really enjoy this show. Jennifer Love Hewitt does a great job. Funny with a constant spice.

• kerrib By  kerrib
    07.08.14

I absolutely loved this show and binged watched it a few times. Jennifer Love Hewitt was perfect in this role and i loved the story line it was unique and never like anything else i watched! I was broken and almost depressed when they ended it.