Life as We Know It Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• Dina_CA95 By  Dina_CA95
    08.20.16

A Hilarious Movie

This movie seems to have it all. From a disastrous first impression to a twist and compelling story it comedy and drama rolled into one.

• tressiealice By  tressiealice
    02.09.16

I love love love this movie. Katherine Heigl has been one of my favorite actresses for over a decade and I watch everything she's in. This movie will make you laugh and cry, feel broken inside and then finally feel whole. I love it. I love every bit of it. And now I'm going to go watch it again lol.

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.27.14

Great movie! It's really sad though at the beginning but once you get past that it's really good.

• StaceyLea73 By  StaceyLea73
    06.26.14

Great movie

• Neria86 By  Neria86
    11.07.13

I'm a huge Katherine Heigl fan so all of her movies win me over. And Josh Duhamel is just the icing on the cake. Great heart-warming movie that can be viewed by the whole family. It teaches you the meaning of what family really is .

• craftymama3 By  craftymama3
    07.09.13

This movie was super cute and funny! :) Great for the whole family, with a great message, and a wonderful ending! Very light-hearted and fun.

• sillyblue By  sillyblue
    04.28.13

It was a great movie. I really enjoyed it.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

was so sad but was a good movie

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    07.10.12

My husband and I both really liked this movie....funny and very sweet.

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.26.12

I enjoyed this movie!! It's a bit sad but it will find a place on your favorites list.

• Shygoodangel777 By  Shygoodangel777
    03.09.12

Funny and sad at the same time.good movie

• mrsk0396 By  mrsk0396
    02.09.12

We loved this movie! Perfect to show you what is really important in life!

• mrsblevins529 By  mrsblevins529
    02.08.12

I loved this movie! My husband and I have watched it a few times and both got a good laugh! I highly recommend this movie whether it be for a girls night or a night at home with the hubby. 5 stars for sure!

• DonnaNever By  DonnaNever
    02.08.12

I thought this movie was really good, I laughed, and cried. (thumbs up)

• BrownEyedGirl610 By  BrownEyedGirl610
    02.08.12

I truly enjoyed the movie. It was sad and happy and funny and serious... though in the end, happy and funny. Seeing the trials and tribulations of two single people propelled into parenting is entertaining... and seeing them fall in love is icing on the cake.