La Roche Posay  Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer

La Roche Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer

5.0
              Rated #65 in Skin Care
6 Reviews 5.0/5 stars

Can?t live without My skin is so dry and this is the only product that has helped. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and absorbs quickly. I use it every morning and every night.

Great for fair skin I have been using this moisturizer with the sunblock and it works very well for me. I have fair skin plus wear glasses so there is the extra nose and under eye reflectivity and no brown spots. My only complaint is to check the bottle because when I held mine up to the light, it looked like it was only 1/2 to under 2/3 full. Not sure if it was a bad run or not. Otherwise, I highly recommend the product.

Great moisturizer Tried this while looking for something that would be good for my skin type. I have combination to dry-ish skin and this really did help with those dry spots without leaving my T zone feeling greasy. It's light and doesn't clog my pores which again is essential for my skin type. Great all around moisturizer.

Stay Soft This La Roche Posay moisturizer is sooooo good. It lasts a whole day (and into the night) without drying out one bit. I actually don't love the feel of it on application, but it absorbs very quickly without a sticky feeling.

Favorite My favorite moisturizer!! I used this twice a day everyday. It's amazing for dry sensitive skin but it would work perfectly for any skin type.

This product hydrates dry skin SO WELL - moisture lasts all day. I use morning and night and love that it is light, absorbs fast and is oil-free.