La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

4.6
              Rated #3 in Sunscreen
22 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Perfect Lightweight Sunscreen This is the only sunscreen I will use on my face. I have very fair combination skin and this does not dry out my skin or make me greasy. It also has never given me a breakout. It is light enough that I can wear it under makeup. Since it is a mineral sunscreen it does make my skin look a little pale but since I am so fair it is barely noticeable, but I could see this being a potential issue for anyone with darker skin tones.

Very effective This is very effective. I was out 5 hours and didn't burn.

Adult Sun Care Help This is one of my favorite sun products works great works on my sensitive skin and my dry skin also works wonders on

The best sunscreen for sure. This is the best sunscreen. I love how smooth it goes on and non-greasy. I never get burned when I use this sunscreen.

Comforting and Nourishing with Ample Protection! Natural, high in quality and gentle on skin, not only is this moisturizing and nourishing on my skin, but it also provides ample protection from the sun and a joy to use.

Very light cream, medium price and nice storage package.

Acne friendly I like this sunscreen alot! It is very protective and seamless! Great for sensitive skin and acne prone

Miss I love this brand but this product just didn't work for me. Even with trying a moisturizer both before and after my dry skin felt tight.

Excellent sunscreen I love this sunscreen although it is a bit pricey compared to the itheres in the market. I believe that it provides better protection against UVA and UVB rays, does not leave a white residue on my face. It is safe for my skin, I have not experienced any breakouts after applying this. I always have this in my bag.

Good sunscreen but not for my skin I do enjoy products from this brand but this was unfortunately a miss for me. I have dry skin & even with a good moisturizer underneath, this left my skin feeling really tight & dry. The ingredients in it are desirable but this just wasn't the best option for my dry skin

It provides a thin veil of coverage, evening out skin tone, and leaving a radiant, smooth looking face. It protects your face from the skin's harmful UV rays, it is lightweight, blends in fast, and the tint doesn't smudge on other surfaces.

SPF under MAKEUP I got this sunscreen as a sample from their site and I loved it. I did think it was a little thick going on but a little goes a long way, just make sure to heat up the product in your hand first. I use it before putting on my makeup if I'm not using a SPF Primer already. There is no smell and it goes on white to clear. I think it did it's job!

I tried a sample of La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid and it is very nice to use on my face. Not thick at all.

Perfect Sun Protection. I wore this suncreen on two vacations this summer: four days at Myrtle Beach, and also four days at a resort in Arizona, and did not get burned at all. I'd highly recommend it to anyone with fair skin.

Love I absolutely swear by this sunscreen! It doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts, it goes on very light and leaves my skin feeling fully hydrated with the extra benefit of protecting my skin from sun damage and free radical damage.