L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• bluebananas5 By  bluebananas5
    07.11.16

This is a really good BB cream. Has minimal coverage for days when you need a little something to even out your skintone. Wear this everyday to go to work. Is light and easy to apply. Doesn't make my skin break out. I definitely like this product for a quick go to when you are trying to get out of the house with kids.

• Aquaticdeity By  Aquaticdeity
    12.31.15

I'm a huge fan of simple beauty products and this is one that works great. It's not a full coverage type off makeup but for those days where you just want to smooth your skin out and have a more natural look, this BB cream is the best.

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

I've been using this for awhile and cannot really tell a difference. It should be a little bit thicker consitancy

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

I got this product from a friend as she wasn't able to make it work with her skin. I'm so glad because I absolutely loved it. It goes on clear but once you start blending it into the skin, the color changes to a more skin-like effect and looks beautiful. I don't think it offers enough coverage on it's own, I would recommend using it as a primer and then use a very light foundation application on top. Also I recommend using a more yellow based foundation with this because this product comes off very pinkish. I often use this in combination with my Revlon Colorstay in Golden Beige and the two products work really well together. As for price it's decent however look for coupons and savings because L'oreal often offers them.

• kshelady By  kshelady
    10.05.14

I like L'Oreal's BB cream! It works great on my face and helps to smooth out imperfections. I have two different brands of BB Cream. Works great and I use as make up!

• LoriR13 By  LoriR13
    09.05.14

This is a really good BB cream with medium-full coverage. The shades are limited however, which is a big con. When I self tan, I can pull this off, but otherwise it makes my face a lot tanner than the rest of me.

• Magdalana By  Magdalana
    01.14.14

I am torn about this BB cream. On one hand it made my skin look great which is awesome, but on the other hand it felt like it just sat on my skin all day. It made me want to wash my face all day long. If it hadn't looked so great I probably would have.

• ChantillyLace825 By  ChantillyLace825
    10.29.13

I did a review for this product on my YouTube channel. See it here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H_xP66Jvvrk I absolutely love this product. At first it was hard adding yet another step to my daily makeup routine, but now it's gotten easier. I'm using much less blemish concealer than I usually do. This B.B Cream is like magic in a bottle, the name does it justice. The cream goes on white but turns in a perfect match for your skin as you rub it with your fingers. There isn't a harsh smell and I can't believe I never used one before. I now recommend it to everyone!

• marlafries By  marlafries     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.10.13

a five star product. and it's a drugstore brand bb cream. I love to wear it when I am just running quick errands. It smooths out my imperfections and discolorations. wonderful product. I swear by it.

• Boyscrangl By  Boyscrangl     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.30.13

I have been using this product for months now. I love the easy application, I apply it directly to my face and then blend with a foundation and stipple brush. I really like that it changes to match the color of my skin. I try to apply a moisturizer before applying this product, as I will get dry skin by my nose and if I don't use the moisturizer you can see flaky skin after I apply this BB cream. This does give me an even skin tone and helps hide some acne scars/dark spots. My skin looks and feels great after application and does not get oily, which is a huge plus, because with other foundations my nose and forehead look oily by the end of the day. I definitely recommend this product :)

• BBYBRWNEYEZ34 By  BBYBRWNEYEZ34
    09.27.13

I love the BB cream,it is a great product to have.Every chance i get i make sure i have it,it works real good with my skin i never had any problems with it.I would recommend this to all my family and friends.L'Oreal rocks!

• Chicagodivaonadime By  Chicagodivaonadime
    09.19.13

The best BB cream I've ever used. I was a little shocked that it comes out white. But when you blend it in it comes off even. I have used previous bb creams under my foundation. This is so good I don't need foundation. All I need is some concealer. (I have dark circles) and I'm good to go. I love that aspect of it. Minimal work for maximum look.

• Iveyg5 By  Iveyg5
    07.28.13

I like L'Oreal's Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. I purchased mine about 3 months ago, and have only used it a couple of times since I'm still using another brand of BB cream. I like that my skin looks even, and smooth. The times I worn my BB cream I noticed how the BB cream blends nicely into my skin. The only thing I dislike about L'Oreal Magic BB cream is the watery consistency. I feel that they should thicken it a bit. Overall, I like it and would repurchase again.

• feebles13 By  feebles13
    06.18.13

It is a very good product, I use it on occasion and it's never broken me out, blends very well and covers amazingly. Gives me flawless skin :)

• LindseyMorgan By  LindseyMorgan
    04.25.13

I reaqlly need to try this stuff, i hear wonders about it.