L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation Review | SheSpeaks

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    08.21.20

Not too shabby

I loved the coverage on mu face but it did make me break out a little more than other concealers

• Hillbillyland_chix By  Hillbillyland_chix
    08.19.20

Works Okay But could Be Better.

It works okay but not my go to product. It does last all day but I had a hard time find a good match for my skin and it wanted to cake up around my nose and mouth.

• Jenna_B By  Jenna_B
    04.29.20

Not the best for combination/oily skin

This foundation is long lasting and the coverage is easy to adjust but I did not found that it made my skin matte enough.

• LoreHerrera By  LoreHerrera
    10.25.19

Dried up to much around my nose and that is the area where I get most oily so I?m not sure why also creases too much.

• mstk928 By  mstk928
    08.22.18

Meh

I was not very impressed with this foundation. It was very thick and didnt give the coverage i was looking for.

• Elizgips By  Elizgips
    04.25.18

Pretty good

For a foundation brand that usually caters to women of a fair complexion, I found this to be pretty nice.It blends well and has a medium to full coverage and is not cakey.Still, like many others, it may not have a deep shade available for you.

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Great foundation

Love this foundation. It works great on my skin and I have combination skin. Very long lasting and it has full coverage

• JanLynn By  JanLynn
    03.10.18

Not my favorite!

This product was too dry for my face. It doesn?t rub on as easily as some, and was very orange on my skin tone!

• Norbeem By  Norbeem
    07.31.17

Excellent

This foundation is one of the best ones I've ever tried! I have oily skin so I use this and it does not break apart or cause me breakouts. It keeps me matte all day and doesn't look or feel heavy at all. Overall, a really great foundation.

• Jackiechicjm8 By  Jackiechicjm8
    07.28.17

This foundation gets five STARS!!!!! It is lightweight but has full natural coverage that lasts all day! It also comes in a ***Pro glow formula for dry skin which is just magic! The pro glow is awesome for my skin since I get dry patches on my chin, nose and sometimes forehead and cheeks. This is a must have as its the best foundation for its natural yet airbrush coverage, super cheap and you can find it at any pharmacy 😀

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.19.17

Long lasting and great coverage just had trouble getting my color just right since i have darker skin

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Absolutely love it

Love this foundation for my oily skin. Doesn't have a matte finish but love how natural it makes my face look. Easy to blend and set. Works amazing with my concealers and other products. Doesn't separate in the noes area. Love it for glam and natural looks.

• WileyLane By  WileyLane
    05.19.17

A little dry but very good!

Has staying power to last a long time. A bit dry for my face though.

• kileyann By  kileyann
    04.30.17

LOVE!

This says matte and they mean it. I love that it stays matte throughout the day. But if you have any dry patches at all it will cling so make sure you exfoliate first. It oxidizes slightly so id go a shade lighter and once its more true to color

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.02.17

Ride or Die Product!

I absolutely love this product. It's great for oily skin, like mine. It keeps your face matte and foundation is on all day. This is my go-to drugstore foundation!!