Krispy Kreme Donuts Review | SheSpeaks

• Sonyadonna By  Sonyadonna
    08.01.21

Melts In Your mouth

When I tell you its like heaven when you bite into a fresh warm Krispy Kreme Donut. I love them, I recommend that everyone try one.

• valerianroots By  valerianroots
    07.28.21

So Bad but So Good

The most important thing is to go to a Krispy Kreme store. Don't get from retailers like how they have them in Walgreen's. Definitely isn't healthy at all, but I love to spurge out once in a while. I'd rather have Krispy Kreme donuts than Dunkin.

• Shycat45 By  Shycat45
    06.25.21

Not a fan chalky tasting and not good will not purchase again

• Mayim7 By  Mayim7
    06.23.21

Fast and convenient to eat these on the run. These are by far the best donuts.

• balldan By  balldan
    06.21.21

yummm

Sweet indulgence!! soo good its sooo bad though......

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    06.16.21

So fresh! One bite and you are hooked. Very fresh and tasty.

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    06.11.21

For sweet tooths only

This is a great snack or dessert for those with a sweet tooth! Glad they are easy to get at local stores.

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    06.11.21

Krispy Kreme Donut

I think everyone likes Krispy Kreme and they are delicious.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    06.10.21

BEST DONUTS EVER!

WHO DOESN'T LOVE DONUTS??!? Krispy Kreme are the BEST! My husband will only eat Krispy Kreme!! Great for breakfast or a snack too!! 😋😋

• Bellacapo924 By  Bellacapo924
    06.19.20

Fundraiser hit

I have loved these since I'm a child we used to have fundraisers at my school with these donuts

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.18.20

I really like the taste of their glaze. I also like the fact that they put a lot of it on the donuts - some glazed donuts are barely glazed at all. Who wants to eat a plain donut? Not me! I also really enjoy the raspberry filled ones.

• Jana_Stew By  Jana_Stew
    04.06.20

Nothing beats homemade donuts, but still love these

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

So soft and yummy

Krispy Kreme's are so soft and yummy especially when they are warm and fresh.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    04.16.19

Best donuts ever.

Absolutely delicious donuts. Best donuts out there.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Heaven in my 👄 (that sounds so wrong)

I used to be a dunkin donutsaholic until my husband and I moved to texas due to him being stationed there through the military I tried a Krispy kreme donut the second month after moving out there and lets just say I became addicted like gained 20 pounds addicted. That was 4 years ago and lets just say I will never again touch another donut from dunkin (do nots) Because once i tried my first krispy Keene donut I knew there was no other donut for me. They are just that good!