Kotex U by Kotex Tampons Review | SheSpeaks

• Sugums By  Sugums
    09.03.21

Love this product, just feel the tampon is a bit to long.

• Aalexander1989 By  Aalexander1989
    08.21.21

These tampons SUCK, they?re unusable

This is the shitiest tampon I e ever had the displeasure of using. It?s horribly designed. The plunger BARELY pushes in the applicator because it?s already too far inside the applicator, making the tampon itself BARELY poke out meaning it WONT STAY INSIDE. I just wasted 4 before I finally had to remove the tampon from the applicator by hand and use my own fingers to place it. I?m so livid right now. These are the most horrifically designed tampons ever, spend your money elsewhere.

• ificouldonlyhelp By  ificouldonlyhelp
    05.01.21

compact tampons

love that this product is most secreet, and also fits in smaller purses.

• MommyMac_reviews By  MommyMac_reviews
    05.01.21

My go to

These are the only tampons that I can use. I have tried other brands and they make me feel sick so I stick to using these.

• sweetlee By  sweetlee
    02.10.21

Click Tampons

I like Kotex Click because they are basically foolproof. The smaller size makes it easy to fit these into my pocket or a small bag.

• e_zapp16 By  e_zapp16
    02.02.21

Favorite tampons.

I have been using these tampons for many years. I have tried many tampons before and I find them uncomfortable or I end up leaking through them, & I am not one to have a heavy period. I can go a few hours before needing to change them and never find them uncomfortable. They also are very small and compact and fit in small wallets or purses and even pockets. Definitely my favorite tampons.

• Aed8031 By  Aed8031
    12.10.19

I like these tampons however I find that they are not as good as playtex. Or some other menstrual products. It does leak but if you are careful with changing it out you should have no problem. I prefer other products because this product does not agree with my volleyball movements lol

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Comfortable and fits correctly!

I just tried these a few months ago. I have always used the paper tampons. The plastic just feels better and seems to stay in place. They hold more than I had anticipated and they are comfortable the whole time!

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    04.02.19

My favorite brand of tampons to use! I recently tried to switch to another tampon that was slightly cheaper, and ended up going back to the Kotex U clicks.

• AllieMoje By  AllieMoje
    03.20.19

Love this product!

I have used U by Kotex for multiple years now and I will never go back to another product. I have never had any issues and have always had a pleasant experience! I love using U by Kotex for all activities in my everyday life!

• koraimaperea By  koraimaperea
    03.16.19

Not very absorbent

Kotex was the first brand of tampons I used and I liked them. They are comfortable and small enough to fit in my purse or even pocket. However, they don?t provide the protection I need. They aren?t as absorbent on my heavy days.

• Mollyann91 By  Mollyann91
    01.11.19

I always used pearl, but i used these at my best friends house and while the super isn?t as absorbing as the super plus in pearls, they don?t change shape weirdly and I don?t leak as much with them. LOVE these!

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Great for on the go I just don?t like how it doesn?t have the leak guard braid 😩

• Catherinej90 By  Catherinej90
    06.30.18

No leaks

He's on my go-to! Growing up I used to use Tampax a lot but while visiting my sister I tried these and for me these worked a lot better. I've been buying them ever since I feel they protect a lot better against leaks.

• Arinthea By  Arinthea
    11.06.17

Great protection against leaks, Love this & used these while in high school