Kotex Allnighter Overnight Pads Review | SheSpeaks

• Khart88 By  Khart88
    09.09.19

Work great. Very long

These pads are very absorbent. I got them for postpartum use. My only complaint is the size. They cover the entire length of my underwear from waistband to waistband

• deepbluedesigns1979 By  deepbluedesigns1979
    05.10.17

Easy

I like these pads. At first I was worried they wouldn't be able to last all night, because they were so thin, but they were great! They're also a great value for the money. Most of the time you can get free samples and coupons from their website.

• cowgirl_3298 By  cowgirl_3298
    07.09.16

Thin but such a "workhorse"

Finally an overnight pad that doesnt feel as though you are wearing a diaper. Very thin and discreet which is so nice. I do think a long version should be offered though to offer more coverage if you are a back or stomach sleeper.

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    07.08.16

Love these!

I love these overnight pads!! They are the best ones that I have tried because they stay in place, absorb my flow perfectly, and do not leak. I use these when I do not want to sleep with a tampon in! These are the best overnight pads available:)

• Chelsealove95 By  Chelsealove95
    06.08.16

I have a really heavy flow, and these are freaking amazing! They stay on really well, and don't move around like some other pads. They're also thin and comfortable, but they absorb a lot! I only buy this brand now!

• SilverHDanes By  SilverHDanes
    05.02.16

Amazing

I used to use always, but after buying these by accident, they were so comfortable and flexible. I always keep these in hand now!

• Mzjohnson253 By  Mzjohnson253
    03.20.16

Such a great product! So comfortable and flexible. The wings are great so you don't end up leaking. They are very nicely priced also.

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    03.06.16

These are great if you have a heavy flow. I would also recommend these for day use too. My flow used to be really, really bad before I had an ablation. These suckers helped me out quite a bit!

• smurfette498 By  smurfette498
    03.03.16

Love this never have to worry about it . It is discreet and no scented it has perfect sized to carry in my purse

• Lexxii By  Lexxii
    02.27.16

These pads work great! I used after I had my baby. So much better than wearing the bulky hospital pads. No leakage or feeling like your wearing a pillow between your legs. Definitely my go to pad.

• valentta By  valentta
    07.23.14

These are great ultra thin overnight maxi pads which don't make you feel like you are wearing a diaper. It feels very comfortable and most importantly, there are no accidents.I highly recommend.