Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

color is cool

my dog loves itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• mikaylathacker By  mikaylathacker
    10.28.18

These are the only toys I buy for my bully breed dogs. Last literally forever and you can fill them up with treats or peanut butter.

• slilley By  slilley
    10.13.18

Durable!

Durable! We're on year 3 with this toy. We put peanut butter and treats inside for our chocolate lab when we leave her in the crate, and she loves it!

• MalissaCurschmann By  MalissaCurschmann
    09.28.18

If you have a big pup like me ( both my dogs weight over 100lbs) then you?ll want something durable like this! Both of my fur babies have Kong?s and they love it when I put peanut butter in them with a dog cookie!

• cweiss215 By  cweiss215
    09.27.18

Our dog ate through the toy in about two days. Too expensive to only be used twice

• jlazarus By  jlazarus
    09.24.18

Kong is the only dog toy that my large breed dog cannot destroy in two minutes. We also enjoy putting treats inside of it to entertain our dog.

• heather326 By  heather326
    08.08.18

My Catahoulla had this torn apart in less than 15 min and he is only 3 mos old!!

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    08.08.18

Excellent

Let me be super clear. I have a large dog, a pit/lab mix. I grew up with great danes. This is the ONLY brand that my dog has had from the day i brought him home. This thing lasts!

• mommabear123 By  mommabear123
    07.23.18

not so indestructable

I bought this for my coni-corso mix 2 year old puppy. He destroyed every toy we got and the vet recommended this one. IT WAS NOT INDESTRUCTABLE. it lasted maybe a week. maybe for a less aggressive dog or a dog that just plays with it occasionally it would be great.

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    07.22.18

Not for the aggressive chewer

This can be tore apart by the aggressive chewer. My pitty had it tore apart before I could get done reading how strong it was supposed to be.