Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• icaboo By  icaboo

chewwed up

says indestructible, but apparently not when you have a great dane my dog destroyed this in less than a week.

• deniseadelek By  deniseadelek

Our dog's favorite toy!

We love this toy for our dog- he has a strong jaw and can chew through just about anything but his Kong. He goes into his crate when we are at work with his Kong and some peanut butter and is a happy camper!

• Butbonsler By  Butbonsler

A house favourite

We have a bulldog and a Sheppard, both are viewers. Someone suggested using products by KONG and we tried one where you can put pb or treats in, we haven't looked back since. EVERY toy we have is a kong toy and we have also started using other kong products. love em.

• FANOOK30 By  FANOOK30
    06.01.18

King Kong!

Kong.. my dogs favorite toy! We like to put little tiny treated it and then put creamy organic peanut butter in the Kong. Then we put in the freezer. When we are going to be out for a few hours we give it to him so it gives them something to eat and something to play with he absolutely loves it I highly recommend these to everybody

• afwright By  afwright
    05.20.18

Hours of Fun for the Dog

My puppy loves his kong. Absolute best investment for him. We fill it with the Kong Spray, freeze it and give it to the guy. He will sit there for hours licking it out. Its great. Durable, easy to clean.

• tdalton83 By  tdalton83
    05.09.18

Great for a large dog:)

My huge bullmastiff chewed through everything. Including doors, hot water tank, stair treads, base boards, oh and dog toys, too. He could NOT chew through this Kong. It was amazing. He loved it!

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Durable and fun for dogs

My dog loves these. And it's one of the few toys he hasn't been able to destroy! 2+ years and still looks new.

• melguillemette By  melguillemette
    04.25.18

5 paws review!

Long lasting and well worth the price I paid. I've had my KONG for 4 dogs now and it is still in perfect shape. 3 of 4 dogs were destructive to dog toys.

• FurBabies By  FurBabies
    03.21.18

KONG!

I have had many dogs over the years and have always given them Kong toys. They are made tough and to endure constant, extreme chewing. I put a frozen mixture of peanut butter or yogurt, canned pumpkin, and chicken broth in them for a long-lasting treat while I'm away. I own a pet-sitting business and always recommend Kong toys to my clients.

• onlydesertdiva By  onlydesertdiva
    02.15.18

Ok for some dogs who love to chew. My dog became frustrated at not reaching all of the treat inside and then abandoned it.Would not buy it again for my pup.