Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    10.24.19

Kong red

My son mixes peanut butter with dog food and fills the Kong and our dog chews on it for hours!

• MrsLynzd By  MrsLynzd
    09.29.19

pitties are silly

My pitty loves these and they are definitely durable. I love the price of them as well. of course my big girl loves the tiniest ones better though haha

• melswag1129 By  melswag1129
    09.11.19

Pitbull Friendly

Keeps my dog entertained for hours. Its very hard to find a toy that a 50lb pit bull can't destroy and this toy hasn't been destroyed after 3 years of chewing.

• MeanaMichelle By  MeanaMichelle
    08.08.19

Kong greatness!

As a Billie mom I love the Long large and extra large red dog toys. They are virtually indestructible!

• laizahill By  laizahill
    07.25.19

My dogs love it

My dogs love Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy. I got them a pink one and we put treats in it and they love it

• Virgpost By  Virgpost
    06.11.19

My lab destroys EVERYTHING!! Kong is the only product that will hold up!! Keeps her busy!

• Msdreat By  Msdreat
    04.16.19

Doggy land

My dogs have so much fun with Kong. I fill it with peanut butter and they go it for hours!

• Pitlover17 By  Pitlover17
    04.09.19

Amazing

My girl loves this toy more than anything. She is a pit mastiff mutt that chews anything to shreds EXCEPT THIS. As long as there is a treat in there she will play for hours.

• letsgolf By  letsgolf
    03.23.19

Kong!

My Husky loves to chew on his Kong. This is about the only toy that he hasn?t destroyed! Great to keep him busy and help clean his teeth.

• baklini By  baklini
    02.27.19

love this thing!

This is the only toy my golden doodle cannot destroy. We actually buy all the sizes and put treats in the them to keep her entertained.