Kohls | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I really hate stores that everything is always on sale. This is a ploy to make you think that you are getting a good deal. I do like shopping here when they have Kohls bucks because you get more bang for you buck.

• lstar101112 lstar101112
    08.28.13

This store is way over priced and is only really a good deal, "sale" when stuff is on clearance. They jack all the prices up and then offer these huge sales to make you feel like you are getting such a great deal when in reality it is just the normal price it should be selling for. The quality of their clothes is not that great either.

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    02.20.19

I use to shop at Kohl's all the time but now that I'm unable to drive, I have to do my shopping on-line and everything in my size is always sold out. Plus I feel the prices have really gone up. Unless I have multiple discounts I can use on items I will shop somewhere else

• Hwaggoner By  Hwaggoner
    01.24.19

great shop

A place you can find everything. They sales are really good and I love you can use coupons and save even more

• sunflowersmile1976 By  sunflowersmile1976
    12.29.18

Kohls puts sales on the first weekend of EVERY month, being when most bills are due. The quality is nothing special and the style is a repeat of years past. Jewelry is WAY overdosed for nickel plates or sterling silver. Nothing close to anything that won't turn your finger green. The men section is oddly stages. Either dress like your a California yuppy or a super old tennis player from the country club. Where is the average guy?

• Deebutter90 By  Deebutter90
    12.29.18

Rather shop online then go to the store.

Kohl?s store in general is great but the employees need to understand body language m. In Cincinnati Kohl?s the employees kept asking me( Black female) while this woman(white woman) was walking and stuffing. I was going to inform the next person that ask me if I?m finding everything ok, but instead I told her great example to the woman and went to Walmart where they understand. Smh

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Honestly, if it wasn't for their great discounts, I would never buy clothes there. I seriously got a whole outfit for under $20 there just by shopping their discount rack. I also think that they have a good home goods section too.

• Janetteschebel By  Janetteschebel
    01.24.18

I use to love Kohl?s! Lately I have been very disappointed with their sales and quality of items! I ordered several items online and most of them had issues! They sent me a shirt with a noticeable rip in it, they packaged a wooden side so poorly it was destroyed in the mail! They sent me the wrong bedskirt! It was terrible! Thankfully they replace or refunded all the items but just the hassle of going to the store to return or exchange everything was annoying!

• ouhlala13 By  ouhlala13
    10.13.17

So so

Kohl's is normally the last store I check when I am looking for something. They are not situated around other stores, they are generally tucked back in a corner. I wonder if they really want you shopping there. Sometimes I find good deals, other times I am left feeling disappointed. I wish the prices and merchandise were more consistent.

• Amc1165 By  Amc1165
    09.19.17

Not a fan

I used to enjoy Kohls, but they don't change their selection and assortments often enough to keep me interested. I get so many coupons, and when you can't really find anything you need or want at the store, that says something about what they carry. Also, I don't think they treat their employees well. They put on a good face to the public, but at corporate, it's all about who you know, not your results. The company needs better, more honest leadership at the top.

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.18.17

Wonderful world of Kohl

This store is wonderful. To shop this store you have to know when to use your percentage off and your Kohls cash to spend your money. Those that don't know how to shop find Kohl it hard and don't understand the percentage off and kohl cash.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

ADDICTIVE STORE

Kohls ALWAYS has sales & DON'T forget to sign up with their members rewards (free) AND check out the backs of every department - their clearance is AMAZING