KitchenAid Stand Mixer Review | SheSpeaks

• brandynicole79 By  brandynicole79
    06.20.20

Dependable

I?ve had my KitchenAid Stand Mixer for more than 10 years now and it?s still going strong!! I love that I can turn it on and work on something else but I do have to turn it off and scrape the bottom and sides because the attachments don?t quite reach. That?s really the only reason I docked it one star. Everything else about it is great!!

• bechug By  bechug
    06.18.20

My Kitchen Aid mixer makes baking much quicker and easier than using a hand mixer. The issue I have with it is that it leaves ingredients unmixed at the bottom and that is very frustrating.

• Midlifeswag By  Midlifeswag
    06.16.20

worth the cost

I've had my mixer for over 15 years, I love it. It's well worth the initial cost.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.06.20

love it

We always used a handheld mixer and my husband would always break them so he finally decided that he wanted one of these and one of these had gone on sale so I bought it for him and he loves it. I love how durable it is and how many things it can do with all the different attachments.

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    06.06.20

Great Christmas Gift

My late husband bought me a Kitchen Aid Mixer for Christmas about 4 years ago in the color black. While I love that it makes quick work of bread and cookie dough,the attachments sometimes stick on mine,as does the bowl when attaching it to the base. I think it has to do with a humidity issue in my home though. I would still recommend getting one if you do a lot of baking. Mine gets the most use during holidays.

• Tmcgill By  Tmcgill

Free your hands

Easy to use and very helpful when your baking multiple things at once! Hands free is the best way to go and this machine helps take that to the next level!

• wittes02 By  wittes02

Long lasting strong

Love my kitchen aid mixer! I've had it for 18 years and its still going strong. I make bread with it often and works well.

• fmd518 By  fmd518

Kitchen Aid

Such a great product. I love my Kitchen Aid mixer. It makes life easier in the kitcher.

• cookieface By  cookieface
    05.22.20

Just purchased this item for my 17 year-old that loves to bake. She loves that there are so many attachments and you can make almost anything. We can't wait to get the pasta maker. The only down side is the attachments are a little pricey

• didama By  didama
    04.29.20

Best appliance investment for your kitchen!

I bought my KitchenAid Stand Mixer before I even had enough kitten counter space to display it. That was 15 years ago. I love this mixer. I have used it hundreds of times since buying it all those years ago and it still works as well as it did on the first day. I have so many fond memories of using the mixer with my daughters. Yes, it's an investment but one that I would make again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend!

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.09.20

Great kitchen helper

It is heavy and a little loud but it just makes using it feel more serious! It's very easy to use, has multiple speeds and love the various attachments for grinding or even making pasta! We've had ours for nearly 10 years and it's still like brand new. Quality brand.

• Mybrandnewlife By  Mybrandnewlife
    04.01.20

kitchenmaid mixer

sooo good. I love shredding my boiled chicken in my mixer for chicken salad

• Carriezpc By  Carriezpc
    09.28.19

Everyone needs this

I now have 2. I don't know how anyone cooks without one. I even shred chicken in it. Absolutely necessary item in the kitchen.

• Sashashep By  Sashashep
    09.07.19

Better than my kids:)

I swear I might love this more than my kids...:) it's pretty heavy so moving it around is a bit of a chore but it's such a time saver and so convenient! I have shiny black paint which shows every speck of dust or flour that gets close but the amount of time it saves me when making mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs and any kind of baking anything is ridiculous! I love this mixer!

• SOULLESS By  SOULLESS
    07.23.19

Love mine

Love love love my stand mixer. Super helpful during the holidays. Having it doing the mixing while I teach my little one is awesome and of course he thinks it's neat too. I'm sure there are limitless uses for it. One cool use is shredding chicken super fast. Just cook up some boneless breast and toss them in, you don't even have to wait for them to cool off.