KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer | SheSpeaks

• tracylyn tracylyn
    05.02.15

After years and years of using a hand mixer, I finally got my Kitchen aid mixer and I couldn't be happier. I use it for every mixing project I have from bread , cake, candy you name it. Clean up is a breeze and it saves me so much time and effort I just love it.

• talyssat talyssat
    10.22.12

I love to bake and cook, so I had to have this mixer. As soon as I saved up enough money I purchased one and was a little disappointed. It always leaves unmixed ingredients at the very bottom unless your constantly scraping down the sides and it is very loud. I purchased a cuisinart 7 quart mixer instead and I LOVE it. It's a little more expensive but worth every penny.

• cookieface By  cookieface
    05.22.20

Just purchased this item for my 17 year-old that loves to bake. She loves that there are so many attachments and you can make almost anything. We can't wait to get the pasta maker. The only down side is the attachments are a little pricey

• didama By  didama
    04.29.20

Best appliance investment for your kitchen!

I bought my KitchenAid Stand Mixer before I even had enough kitten counter space to display it. That was 15 years ago. I love this mixer. I have used it hundreds of times since buying it all those years ago and it still works as well as it did on the first day. I have so many fond memories of using the mixer with my daughters. Yes, it's an investment but one that I would make again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend!

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.09.20

Great kitchen helper

It is heavy and a little loud but it just makes using it feel more serious! It's very easy to use, has multiple speeds and love the various attachments for grinding or even making pasta! We've had ours for nearly 10 years and it's still like brand new. Quality brand.

• Mybrandnewlife By  Mybrandnewlife
    04.01.20

kitchenmaid mixer

sooo good. I love shredding my boiled chicken in my mixer for chicken salad

• Carriezpc By  Carriezpc
    09.28.19

Everyone needs this

I now have 2. I don't know how anyone cooks without one. I even shred chicken in it. Absolutely necessary item in the kitchen.

• Sashashep By  Sashashep
    09.07.19

Better than my kids:)

I swear I might love this more than my kids...:) it's pretty heavy so moving it around is a bit of a chore but it's such a time saver and so convenient! I have shiny black paint which shows every speck of dust or flour that gets close but the amount of time it saves me when making mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs and any kind of baking anything is ridiculous! I love this mixer!

• SOULLESS By  SOULLESS
    07.23.19

Love mine

Love love love my stand mixer. Super helpful during the holidays. Having it doing the mixing while I teach my little one is awesome and of course he thinks it's neat too. I'm sure there are limitless uses for it. One cool use is shredding chicken super fast. Just cook up some boneless breast and toss them in, you don't even have to wait for them to cool off.

• tailormade By  tailormade
    07.17.19

USEFUL, GREAT QUALITY, PERFECT FOR YOUR KITCHEN.

For years and years I used just your standard plain 'ol hand mixer. Then for our wedding a guest bought us the KitchenAid Stand Mixer, I could not be more thankful! I would say I use it every other day if not EVERY DAY. You can mix just about anything: bread, candy, cake, brownies, the list goes on. As a full time working wife and mother to 2 beautiful children, this is perfect for me and my family. Simple enough for the kids to use to (with supervision of course). The clean up is easy peasy, very simple. Highly recommend.

• Virgpost By  Virgpost
    06.11.19

Love my KitchenAid Mixer!! I use it for everything

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

love it i love pinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk