KitchenAid Stand Mixer Review | SheSpeaks

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    04.14.21

Love!

I can't imagine getting though baking season without this! So many attachments and so easy to use! I also love my ice cream attachment for summer and use it to shred smoked meats!

• melmorgan4 By  melmorgan4
    04.14.21

I love my Kitchenaid mixer, and it was one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. This appliance is very easy to use and makes everything better..I've had one for eight years and it is working perfectly.

• Rmmarcin By  Rmmarcin
    04.13.21

Great heavy duty mixer

I love my KitchenAid stand mixer. This is my second one- I bought a larger one to use! I wish that the mixing blades were stainless steel vs. coated.

• MMWW2021 By  MMWW2021
    04.13.21

Good quality, functional

Powerful working horse, used it for quite a few years also. No complains for the functionality. Only comment want to mention is the head start to be a little loose and it keeps "knotting" head when handle doughs.

• teachermommy By  teachermommy
    04.11.21

Powerhouse mixer

The Kitchenaid stand mixer is truly a kitchen must-have! It is a powerhouse tool for mixing up a quick dough or batter for treats. It combines baking ingredients effortlessly and looks good doing it! I will never be without one!

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    04.08.21

worth the money

The best stand mixer I have ever used. Its durable and works like a pro. Its a worthy investment for a serious cook.

• blf4vp By  blf4vp
    04.08.21

KitchenAid stand mixer

After many years of thinking I really didn?t need a stand mixer, I finally purchased one and so glad that I did! I?ve made pizza dough, bread, pasta! I am excited to continue experimenting with different ways to use it and am looking forward to getting some of the attachments!

• yarbr012 By  yarbr012
    04.07.21

I love using this mixer because it leaves me free to prepare other foods as I am waiting for it to mix! I like that it comes with different paddle options and is easy to clean. The bowl is machine washable.

• PrettyInPink By  PrettyInPink

Best money ever spent!!

I really don't know how to start a review for this indispensable and I would add, vital appliance for the kitchen. My hubby gifted me a red KitchenAid mixer for San Valentine's day, I use it often, to make all kind of homemade goodies. The attachment for the pasta is great to thin the pasta dough quickly. My KitchenAid makes everything easier and quicker. Great appliance!!

• sabradawn By  sabradawn

Workhorse mixer-KitchenAid professional 5 Plus

I adore my KitchenAid mixer. I am guilty of killing hand held mixers, so my son and his fiancé bought this for me. During the holidays I make fruitcakes. Some times my batter weighs 15 lbs. this mixer has not missed a beat these last two years. Having the attachments for veggie prep makes cooking easier as well. This thing can act as a shredder, food processor, and even a pasta maker. The con-it is heavy folks! But give this mixer its own spot on your counter and you won?t be sorry.

• tara19652006 By  tara19652006

Saves time

I am glad that I bought this as it saves me time with baking. I love how it creams butter so I dont have to use my arm strength. This allows my child to make cookies all by himself.

• Goof-Ball By  Goof-Ball
    03.24.21

always a classic

Last forever. I have a stand mixer from the 70's. It's older than me. I can still buy attachment and bowls because the fittings haven't changed.

• mwerry By  mwerry
    03.18.21

I love my kitchenaid mixer. It is very durable and has several different speed sitting to choose from. It mixes very well and make things nice and fluffy. It also has several different attachments that makes it more than a mixer.

• destrea By  destrea
    02.09.21

Changed my Baking Game

This has changed my baking game! It works so good! There are options for different types of mixers that help with all of your baking needs. It is sturdy and hasn't let me down.

• brandynicole79 By  brandynicole79
    06.20.20

Dependable

I've had my KitchenAid Stand Mixer for more than 10 years now and it?s still going strong!! I love that I can turn it on and work on something else but I do have to turn it off and scrape the bottom and sides because the attachments don?t quite reach. That?s really the only reason I docked it one star. Everything else about it is great!!