KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer | SheSpeaks

• tracylyn tracylyn
    05.02.15

After years and years of using a hand mixer, I finally got my Kitchen aid mixer and I couldn't be happier. I use it for every mixing project I have from bread , cake, candy you name it. Clean up is a breeze and it saves me so much time and effort I just love it.

• talyssat talyssat
    10.22.12

I love to bake and cook, so I had to have this mixer. As soon as I saved up enough money I purchased one and was a little disappointed. It always leaves unmixed ingredients at the very bottom unless your constantly scraping down the sides and it is very loud. I purchased a cuisinart 7 quart mixer instead and I LOVE it. It's a little more expensive but worth every penny.

• Sashashep By  Sashashep
    09.07.19

Better than my kids:)

I swear I might love this more than my kids...:) it's pretty heavy so moving it around is a bit of a chore but it's such a time saver and so convenient! I have shiny black paint which shows every speck of dust or flour that gets close but the amount of time it saves me when making mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs and any kind of baking anything is ridiculous! I love this mixer!

• SOULLESS By  SOULLESS
    07.23.19

Love mine

Love love love my stand mixer. Super helpful during the holidays. Having it doing the mixing while I teach my little one is awesome and of course he thinks it's neat too. I'm sure there are limitless uses for it. One cool use is shredding chicken super fast. Just cook up some boneless breast and toss them in, you don't even have to wait for them to cool off.

• tailormade By  tailormade
    07.17.19

USEFUL, GREAT QUALITY, PERFECT FOR YOUR KITCHEN.

For years and years I used just your standard plain 'ol hand mixer. Then for our wedding a guest bought us the KitchenAid Stand Mixer, I could not be more thankful! I would say I use it every other day if not EVERY DAY. You can mix just about anything: bread, candy, cake, brownies, the list goes on. As a full time working wife and mother to 2 beautiful children, this is perfect for me and my family. Simple enough for the kids to use to (with supervision of course). The clean up is easy peasy, very simple. Highly recommend.

• Virgpost By  Virgpost
    06.11.19

Love my KitchenAid Mixer!! I use it for everything

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

love it i love pinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Great mixer just to big for my needs. Received as a Christmas gift but never make enough of anything to warrant such a large counter ornament.

• jpicker By  jpicker
    09.27.18

Great mixer - but heavy

I love this mixer - it feels industrial. It makes baking SO much easier for me. My only complaint is the weight. It is so heavy when I move it I'm petrified I'll drop it on my foot and lose a toe!

• Jcarrier0304 By  Jcarrier0304
    09.19.18

Hands down best product

I love my kitchen aid mixer. It's just like grandmamaw's, and you'll never have to but another one! Perfect size, but not too bulky. You'll find yourself using it all the time, because of it's ease and convience!!!! I don't know why I waited so long to buy one.... Must have for mother's

• Momto2ls By  Momto2ls
    08.31.18

This is a great mixer but I think that other products could be found that work just as well for a lower price point.

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    08.31.18

I have this mixer and it is amazing. I use it for everything from cake and cookie mixes to pizza dough. The bowl is also big so it helps when baking for school parties for the kids and holidays with family.