King's Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread Review | SheSpeaks

• balldan By  balldan
    06.21.21

family fave

My family's favorite snack. Can munch on it all day long!!

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    06.21.21

Love King's

King's makes such moist, sweet bread. This is excellent as a snack, its that good on its own.

• Deidre1031 By  Deidre1031
    01.10.20

Bread

I have been eating this bread since I was a kid. My mom would make spinach artichoke dip, core out the bread and put the dip inside the bread bowl and enjoy. Delish!

• ecompton By  ecompton
    01.05.19

Husband and kids love them

Family loves them. These are great for sandwiches when we are out on boat.

• DaughterOfZues By  DaughterOfZues
    08.18.18

Bring this to the BBQ

No BBQ, or food gathering is complete without Hawiian Sweet rolls, or bread. One of the most common items i see at a pot luck.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    11.17.17

Love this bread!

Oh I love this bread! It is super yummy. The texture is super light and fluffy, almost melt in your mouth. It tastes amazing. It makes great sandwich's or just to eat by itself. I could eat the whole thing in one sitting if I wanted to!

• Darkraven9669 By  Darkraven9669
    09.27.17

Love king's hawaiian

My family love King's Hawaiian it has just the right amount of sweetness. Pairs well with everything my kids love it for their ham and cheese sandwiches and sliders.

• Babyface10 By  Babyface10
    06.10.16

Love these

This is good. It tastes great. Great for making flat bread sandwiches.

• thereserosen15 By  thereserosen15
    04.28.16

I love love love this bread! me and my hubby eat this most of the time. They're really good. Thumbs up!

• lxs0hbnk By  lxs0hbnk
    03.16.16

I LOVE this bread! It has such a great flavor. The mini rolls are great for pulled pork sandwiches. If you haven't it tried it, you should!

• shantillakay By  shantillakay
    03.16.16

This bread is tasty. It is great quality, price and easy to find. It is very versatile.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

This bread does not last at all in my house! You always see the commercial on television where the baby and husband are constantly stealing the bread, well its true! I buy this to make things like french toast casserole and to use with dips and somehow my husband and children manage to eat it all before I get a chance to use it! The taste is the perfect blend of sweetness and rolls. You honestly do not need to put anything on this to make it taste any better!

• candries By  candries
    02.15.16

I am just not a big fan of sweet breads but I tried King's Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread and simply LOVED it!. I serve them around the holidays...especially the rolls.

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

Growing up in the islands and living on the mainland, Kings Hawaiian Sweet round bread and its other products in this line is a great treat for me. My entire family and I love to have these for the Holidays. At thanksgiving and Christmas it makes it extra special. The thing I love about it is that it can be added to a meal or just eaten by itself, yup it is that good!!

• littlejersey2000 By  littlejersey2000
    11.12.15

Love these.Best served with fried chicken.Get them with the Publix meals