Keebler Coconut Dreams Review | SheSpeaks

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    11.28.20

Keebler Coconut Dreams are very similar to the Girl Scout's Samoas, but much more affordable. I love the combination of chocolate, toasted coconut, and caramel. It is best to only eat one per day.

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.26.20

Love 'em

We love these cookies. Soft, chewy, and full of coconut.

• ColleenH123 By  ColleenH123
    09.17.20

Yummy!

These cookies are AMAZING!! If you like coconut and chocolate then these are definitely do you!! Delicious and a little chewy, such a great combo!

• Nigh-Love By  Nigh-Love
    09.15.20

Dreams Really Do Come True

To be honest, coconut dreams really are quite delicious... unless you eat too many like me haha! I love both coconut and chocolate, so having both of these ingredients in one cookie is fantastic in my opinion.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    09.12.20

Love those girl scouts Samoas cookies and these resemble them!

• peter26 By  peter26
    09.11.20

Coconutty Goodness

Delicious coconut flavor with a crispy cookie layer covered in caramel with a chocolate drizzle. They taste like the Girl Scout cookies (Samoas) but are MUCH more affordable. My only quibble is that I would like more chocolate, but I'm a chocoholic.

• mschmk By  mschmk
    09.11.20

Yummy but full of fat

I love the flavor of these but hate how high in fat they are. Wish they had less so I?d feel better about eating them.

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    09.10.20

Delicious

These are the best cookies! The coconut is delicious and just perfect!

• bekahchica By  bekahchica
    09.09.20

Good Dupe

They taste EXACTLY like Samoas which means you can enjoy them year round. SOOO Good!