Kat Von D Cosmetics Shade Light Contour Palette | SheSpeaks

• koraimaperea By  koraimaperea
    03.12.19

Best contour palette

Wonderful contour palette. It is worth every penny and you get your moneys worth. It is super pigmented so a little goes a long way. I use mine to contour alone or apply on top of cream contour to help set it and it works amazing. I love it !

• candle07 By  candle07
    01.16.19

Amazing!

I love all Kats products! The pigmentation is AAAAAMMMMAAAZINGGG!

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.16.19

great product

ive seen this around but never used it this is something i will love to try out

• maranosierra18 By  maranosierra18
    06.20.18

Tarte

Extremely smooth and I use this almost everyday cause the color is amazing ! Definitely recommend this product

• TiffanyLove By  TiffanyLove
    06.18.18

Best palette

I use this palette every time I do my makeup. It has everything you need for contour and highlighting. The powers are extremely smooth.

• madalynnmillspaugh By  madalynnmillspaugh
    05.01.17

Wonderful

I have bought this kit on several occasions, happy with each purchase. Smooth and blends perfectly with any foundation, lasts all day and night!

• kileyann By  kileyann
    04.30.17

if i could give more than 5 stars i would. I love the Kat Von D shade and light palette. I hesitated on buying it because of the price but i finally splurged and I'm so glad i did. This gives the most natural contour as well as an intense one depending on your preference.

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CONTOUR PALLETS THAT IS OUT RIGHT NOW. its pricey but worth it, i love how it even has a how to card in it for beginners . i have dry skin so i did not use this much i prefer cream but this was an awesome product.

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Such a good pallet. Yes it's pricy but it will last. Bye this and you will be practically set it the contour department.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

Excellent Quality - Good for Pale Girls Too!

I'm a pretty big fan of Kat Von D products in general, and this palette definitely doesn't disappoint! The contour shades are very blendable and apply smoothly. The highlight shades aren't finely milled enough to set my undereye area but they work just fine placed on top of a translucent setting powder. I'm pretty pale so I use the farthest left contour shade and a mix of the pink and yellow highlights. I use the other shades as eyeshadows, I see no point in wasting such a good quality product just because I'm not the right skin tone to wear them as intended.