Johnson's Bedtime Baby Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• alyssa_c_123 By  alyssa_c_123
    07.13.21

Doesn't work for seriously dry baby

Smells great, but for babies with seriously dry skin, this isn't going to cut it. Unfortunately, both of my babies had to use unscented lotions. I was so sad, because we loved how they smelled with this! Such a gentle, soothing scent.

• AnaleyahsMommy0711 By  AnaleyahsMommy0711
    07.07.21

Love!

Used this for bathtime before bed & I loved it because my babygirl was usually fast asleep afterwards. Nice scent & puts baby in a more relaxed mood in my opinion.

• MandyKaye By  MandyKaye
    06.13.21

Smells wonderful

This lotion smells just like a cute sleepy baby should. It smells light and relaxing. It is a long lasting scent. The lotion is a nice light non-sticky consistency. It has a nice cool white color. I think that this lotion is very effective. It keeps your baby feeling soft and smooth. It leaves your hands feeling nice and soft also.

• Amandaorozco By  Amandaorozco
    06.10.21

Wonderful Product!!

I love this product! I love the smell and the calming of the product. My 3 year old daughter was having a hard time calming down before bedtime. I found this at the local store and it works wonderfully for her. I put it on her after her bath time and helps in a couple minutes. I have already recommended this product to my first time mothers that are having the same problem.

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    05.30.21

Soothing for little ones

This is great for soothing little ones before bed. Love the bubble bath too!

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    05.23.21

Not Just For Babies

I do not have a baby, but I use this at night and it has such a calming scent, I love it and you will too.

• LeoGirl0805 By  LeoGirl0805
    05.17.21

Miracle sleep lotion

I absolutely adore this lotion. When my stepdaughter started sleeping in her own big girl bed, she had trouble calming down and relaxing. However, this lotion helped to soothe her and get ready for bed time. I can't live without it!

• icedteaandsunshine By  icedteaandsunshine
    05.13.21

Johnson's Lotion

Smells amazing and it is moisturizing and soft. I love the texture and the baby type of smell. Your baby will smell good all day!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    05.12.21

Comfortable

You can trust J&J baby. This smells like comfort and care for mom and infant. I loved this lotion for my little one. She could also rub her eyes without worry of stinging with this lotion. It's my personal favorite, you should use it until they sleep through the night to ease yourself too 😌

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.09.21

Not just for babies!

I remember buying Johnson's Bedtime baby Lotion when my boys were little, and I loved the calming fragrance. After using it on my kiddos, I never once felt guilty about using it on myself, too!

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    05.07.21

Helps kids sleep 💤

This Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Bath Lotion works very well! I still use it on my now 8 yr old!!

• angldncr By  angldncr
    05.07.21

Calming

I swore by this lotion when my kids were little. It always seemed to calm them and help them sleep.

• bethlytle By  bethlytle
    04.21.21

Lovely scent, great for sensitive skin!

I loved using this lotion on my daughter when she was a baby. It smells so good! It's also gentle on adult's who have sensitive skin. It has such a lovely scent!

• Nikkiluvv97 By  Nikkiluvv97
    04.19.21

Works better than I ever dreamed!

It really helps calm my little ones and makes bedtime a peaceful cuddle-fest!

• ERA2015 By  ERA2015
    12.14.19

Sleep time within minutes

I love this lotion, after giving baby a bath before bed I put this lotion on and it had always had my baby go to sleep within minutes, I recommend this to people that have a baby that struggles with going to sleep.