Johnson's Bedtime Baby Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• icedteaandsunshine By  icedteaandsunshine
    05.13.21

Johnson's Lotion

Smells amazing and it is moisturizing and soft. I love the texture and the baby type of smell. Your baby will smell good all day!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    05.12.21

Comfortable

You can trust J&J baby. This smells like comfort and care for mom and infant. I loved this lotion for my little one. She could also rub her eyes without worry of stinging with this lotion. It's my personal favorite, you should use it until they sleep through the night to ease yourself too 😌

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.09.21

Not just for babies!

I remember buying Johnson's Bedtime baby Lotion when my boys were little, and I loved the calming fragrance. After using it on my kiddos, I never once felt guilty about using it on myself, too!

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    05.07.21

Helps kids sleep 💤

This Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Bath Lotion works very well! I still use it on my now 8 yr old!!

• angldncr By  angldncr
    05.07.21

Calming

I swore by this lotion when my kids were little. It always seemed to calm them and help them sleep.

• bethlytle By  bethlytle
    04.21.21

Lovely scent, great for sensitive skin!

I loved using this lotion on my daughter when she was a baby. It smells so good! It's also gentle on adult's who have sensitive skin. It has such a lovely scent!

• Nikkiluvv97 By  Nikkiluvv97
    04.19.21

Works better than I ever dreamed!

It really helps calm my little ones and makes bedtime a peaceful cuddle-fest!

• ERA2015 By  ERA2015
    12.14.19

Sleep time within minutes

I love this lotion, after giving baby a bath before bed I put this lotion on and it had always had my baby go to sleep within minutes, I recommend this to people that have a baby that struggles with going to sleep.