Johnson Johnson Johnson s Moisture Rich Baby Wash | SheSpeaks

• Jessa21 Jessa21
    06.16.20

Johnson Moisturizer baby wash

We are still using this product till this time for my nephew since it has a long lasting fragrance to the baby skin, it leaves the skin healthy , smooth and soft to touch theres no irritation happened and the price is worth💗 we always choose the best product for our baby skin.

• Vbreeebb By  Vbreeebb
    08.03.20

Love

I love this!!!! Leaves my baby girl smelling so fresh. It also leaves her skin so soft and smooth, no more chafing. I enjoy this product on my own skin as well, this is the only thing that moisturizes my face and skin without breaking me out or making me all greasy

• Jessa21 By  Jessa21
    06.16.20

Johnson Moisturizer baby wash

• seashellz By  seashellz
    02.24.20

Great item

I really love this baby soap. Soft scent and makes lots of bubbles, doesn?t irritate babies sensitive skin.

• Zlion98 By  Zlion98
    01.13.20

The different uses

I have used this with my 1st son and he never had a allergic reaction. He smelled like a clean baby after every use. It is easy to use and we now use it for bubble baths.

• Nataliaurbano By  Nataliaurbano
    08.13.19

Great product!!

• Mystearica By  Mystearica
    08.12.19

Just started buying it and it?s great and there?s no need to lotion afterward. It?s like your child has already been lotioned up. Great buy and it smells wonderful.

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    03.26.19

Great baby product

My go-to body wash and it smells amazing! Gentle on the skin and leaves a great light fragrance on the baby. Easy to find in the stores and would highly recommend to others.

• pbdkari By  pbdkari
    11.04.18

Leaves your baby clean & smelling like A Baby!

The product I used with my first child years ago. The fresh clean scent and the how clean and soft my baby's skin feels after the bath is amazing. The smell of a freshly washed baby is like no other.