Johnson & Johnson Head To Toe Baby Wash Review | SheSpeaks

• policewife206 By  policewife206
    04.08.21

Many different uses than just baby wash

This is great to use when you have dry lashes or a slight eye infection, you just gently cleanse with J&J baby shampoo using a new cloth each time or even a q-tip and warm water, you will be amazed at how quickly the infection will be gone and it also helps for irritated eyes and dry lashes that may itch.

• mprimo1 By  mprimo1
    03.25.21

She smells so good

Nothing smells better than a baby who is bathed in Johnson's Head to Toe Baby Wash.

• aritayes By  aritayes
    03.17.21

Gentle Cleansing

Smells amazing. Lathers really well. Gentle on the skin and eyes.

• ziaBaxter By  ziaBaxter
    03.12.21

Amazing

I love this product I personally use it for myself I just love the scent and the way it makes my body feel.

• nmsn268 By  nmsn268
    03.10.21

Baby Approved!

Amazing product for the little ones. I would highly recommend! Very soft on skin and smells amazing.

• Ericabrooke94 By  Ericabrooke94
    02.25.21

Awesome baby shampoo

Amazing product for babies. The scent is a very fresh and clean smell. My son seems to feel amazing and refreshed using this.

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    02.10.21

Awesome for babies!

I loved this soap for all three of my babies. It is a gentle soap for babies. The smell is great. It never irritated any of my babies skin. Johnson's head to toe baby wash is always my first pick.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.09.21

Great for the kiddos

Ive been using this shampoo for 18 years now, for both my kids and as gifts for the same amount of time. It is so gentle for the kids and it keeps them very clean.

• susan1199 By  susan1199
    01.30.21

Removes eye makeup the best!

This works great for babies and small children, but I use this every day to remove my eye makeup. My eye Dr. recommended it, and it works the best!

• simbalala By  simbalala
    01.29.21

Johnson & Johnson baby

Best for babies and everyone. No tears. For all types of skin

• mdillon9183 By  mdillon9183
    01.27.21

Best Baby Wash!!

I use this on all my children. It is the only one I trust. It gets them clean with that new baby smell lol. But seriously it never irritates their skin or eyes. I can wash their hair and body with one product, that makes my job easier which I love. It is great value. Hands down best baby wash!

• lisamccloud By  lisamccloud
    01.21.21

Loveeeeee

Now this is a product that I and I'm pretty sure a million of people have used for our children. I still use to this day for myself.

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.11.21

Favorite

Favorite in our home. Can be used on any ages, gentle, does not burn eyes, does not dry out skin, and smells amazing.

• JanelleHoover88 By  JanelleHoover88
    09.19.20

I love the scent, softness and the happiness in my babies eye's

• evita13 By  evita13
    08.25.20

Love the scent of this body wash for my toddler. She has ezcema and when I use this soap it does not irritate her skin.