Johnson Johnson Head To Toe Baby Wash | SheSpeaks

• Best baby wash on planet earth!

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

Eh

I?ve always been using this however recently it has been drying my kids skin a lot. I wouldn?t recommend for kids with eczema

• DandVsFamily By  DandVsFamily
    11.06.19

An oldie, but a goodie!

I am such a fan of his product! I have used it with all three of my babies! It is great at keeping them clean while not drying out their skin too much.

• LoreHerrera By  LoreHerrera
    10.25.19

Johnson?s baby shampoo

This is and OG product. In my family we have used this product on my daughter and all my nieces and nephews ( 2 nieces, 3 nephews) It ya never left any irritation or dried up their skin. And the smell is just a cloud of memories since we have all used it ❤️

• Jazzyjazz By  Jazzyjazz
    09.08.19

Best baby shampoo ever

I absolutely love the baby shampoo keeps my new born clean and smelling good as new . It doesn't irritate skin and makes me baby feel so smooth

• Montap2 By  Montap2
    08.27.19

Great products I have used several brands as my maternity journey mother of 9 children and this product is the best great smell and I have used the lavender scent and does the relaxing part on my baby. Great products

• amerr89 By  amerr89
    04.08.19

A must have

My kids are not so much babies anymore, 5 and 9 years old and they have been using this soap for thier whole lives. Its gentle and tear free and I love the Johnson and Johnson brand.

• Alaskakid By  Alaskakid
    04.05.19

This brand has had some bad media lately. after it was discovered that the powder may cause cancer. I don't think that it is all that harmful, but I still stay away from it. I had a couple of bottles before, but I chose different brands.

• Joriedanelle22 By  Joriedanelle22
    08.29.18

The only brand I use on my baby girl, it smells good. It never burns her eyes and it is the best baby soap I have found.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    08.14.18

Great product!

I love Johnsons Head to Toe baby wash. I love the nighttime Lavender wash the best. It smells great and leaves their skin so soft. And its tear free and does not hurt their eyes.

• missy0414 By  missy0414
    04.24.18

Johnson and Johnson has always provided my family with a great product. We love the lavender bath wash at night to help calm our resless baby!! The smell is so fantastic thanks j&j u rock