Ivory Body Wash Review | SheSpeaks

• candries By  candries
    12.09.15

One of the best body washes on the market. No fluff, just the clean smell of the original Ivory Soap. The only downside is that I cannot use it in the WINTER months. My skin is too dry and it just does not moisturize enough (for me anyway).

• elvshots_reviews By  elvshots_reviews
    10.06.15

If you have sensitive skin, this is what you are looking for. It cleans well, with out leaving a film on your skin, It won't break you out or make you rash up. this can be found pretty much in any store and the price isn't to bad. You don't have to use much to clean your entire body, which is great.

• Skennon By  Skennon
    08.11.15

This is one of my favorite body wash products. I love the clean smell and how soft my skin feels after using it. This is a great deal for the price.

• consteche By  consteche
    07.11.15

I've never cared for the Ivory bar soaps as they severely dry out my skin but the body wash works pretty good. It cleans well, has a good scent and is overall good for times when you're in a money crunch or what not.

• DesYater By  DesYater
    06.30.15

Do to having sensitive skin, this product made my skin break out. The only brand I will use is Dove.

• Myeisha By  Myeisha
    06.30.15

Great scent and gentle on skin. Very easy to use and very good consistency.

• biffiwoosiemom By  biffiwoosiemom
    06.20.15

Very mild,clean and fresh scent. This body wash is great for the whole family and does not irritate sensitive skin. I love it!

• fiscott08 By  fiscott08
    03.09.15

I love anything ivory! I buy the bar soaps for bathing my babies. Ivory always leaves their skin so soft and smelling great. I love the aloe soap bar, great price, and ivory is made with animal fat, has a great smell And it's the only soap that floats😄

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

Love this body wash and soaps. It smells so good and leaves skin clean, and smooth and fresh smelling. Love the scent and the price is good too

• mtidey By  mtidey
    02.18.15

One of my favorite body wash items. Price is very inexpensive and the scent is very pleasant.

• Jrahman0716 By  Jrahman0716
    02.15.15

Amazing product with very little toxins. I think it is great because it is soothing and leaves the skin feeling soft. I also think that it is reasonably priced. I am very happy with the results I get from using it!

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    02.08.15

Perfect body wash for sensitive skin! Highly recommend for winter bathing.

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

would use it instead of the bar soap if it lasted longer

• kandrews82 By  kandrews82
    08.25.14

This is an inexpensive product that is not harsh on the skin. I have sensitive skin, so it is nice that this does not irritate.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

This is a very inexpensive product and has a fresh smelling scent!