Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Review | SheSpeaks

• harpgleams By  harpgleams
    05.08.21

insta pot

Works great! I've made tamales in it. Also great for multitasking.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    04.30.21

Don't be intimidated!

So many people see all the buttons and become intimidated. Please don't! Watch a few good Pressure Luck Cooking or Jacky+Amy YouTube videos. If nothing else, the Instant Pot is worth its price tag for consistently perfect rice and hard-cooked eggs. Each time you succeed with something, you will gain more confidence to use it for something else. It is easy to use and clean, and it saves so much hands-on cooking time.

• ElizabethMenard By  ElizabethMenard
    04.27.21

Just got my insta pot a couple of years ago. It?s great when you want a meal in a hurry! Saved many dinner disasters!!

• tripichick By  tripichick
    04.27.21

lifesaver in ou tiny apartment with broken oven. lovely stwes with rice are a breeze.

• motherng By  motherng

The Do It All Pot, Insta Pot

This Insta Pot is worth every cent spent. Using this pot will eliminate many of the other pots, frying pans used in making meals. The Insta Pot can be used for air -frying, stir- frying, steaming, pressure cooking, slow cooking and more. Meals can be quickly cooked since multiple items such as meat and starch can be combined. Even better is the clean-up afterwards may be faster and easier than cooking the meal.

• DebEmilioSteve By  DebEmilioSteve
    04.26.21

Easy even for kids to use

Such a great product. We use it for just about everything and even did a cooking class with my son's 4H group where each pair cooked in their own pot. Fun and easy.

• jentrip23 By  jentrip23

Best for quick meals

Love this Instantpot! I mainly use it for frozen meats when I'm in a hurry. Love that I can throw something and in 30 minutes will be ready. Also great for raw beans ready in 20! Love this and is the perfect size.

• valleymimi By  valleymimi

Great purchase

Cooks quickly and evenly Plus it's easy to clean. Small enough to fit anywhere.

• lizasang By  lizasang

My favorite appliance

I use my instant pot to cook so many things. I love it! It?s easy to use. It?s a time saver. From soups to canes and hard boiled eggs.

• ashleyes By  ashleyes

So versatile!

I love our Instant Pot so much! I use it several times a week! My favorite thing about it is it being a one pot project. Brown the meat, add the other ingredients, pressure cook and you're done! I also love the option to do pot-in-pot meals, so you can cook something you'd normally use your oven for without heating up the house. One of my very favorite things, though, is the ability to cook an entire pot of frozen chicken breasts in about 30 minutes! I highly recommend this kitchen device!

• LighthouseFan By  LighthouseFan

Great all year round

I use my Insta Pot weekly. Soups and bone broth all winter. However it is especially great in the summer time so I don't have to heat up the kitchen! My only regret is that I didn't buy the kind with a yogurt function. 😭

• hubbalance By  hubbalance
    04.26.21

Everyone loves this it seems, but it never worked right for me. It takes just as long to cook items and my meat would come out raw most of the time. I gave up and gave it to my mom.

• Shycat45 By  Shycat45

Melts in Your Mouth

This is a great unit recently purchased this and the meat comes out so tender and terrific melts in your mouth have not had a bad meal with this unit yet that is un believable everyone should enjoy this unit

• glowinthedark By  glowinthedark
    04.26.21

This is a great appliance because it makes everything tender in no rime. Better than other similar pressure cookers because it has a stainless steel pot rather than nonstick.

• planejane1965 By  planejane1965
    04.26.21

Love it cook great tasting recipes in a shorter time love it