Infantino Comfort Rider Baby Carrier | SheSpeaks

• circularsmiles circularsmiles
    05.21.12

If you'd like your child to get hip displacia and possibly suffocate at the same time,this carrier is great! Yes,not a funny matter at all,I know. The truth is that ANY carrier that dangles a child from their hips for a sustained amount of time is very bad for their little bodies. Also,any carrier that allows a child's chin to rest closely to their chest is easily capable of suffocation. Avoid Infantino carriers at all costs!

• Kededraw By  Kededraw
    04.15.19

Not the best

Not my favorite carrier but it comes in handy. I don't know if i would recommend this specific carrier there's so much better on the market.

• thriftyqueen1992 By  thriftyqueen1992
    11.12.18

Amazing Carrier

My son loved this as a baby. He would fall asleep and everything when i wore this. He used it up until he hit 25 pounds in which my body could not carry him that way any longer. Great item!

• KIRAP1985 By  KIRAP1985
    09.04.16

I absolutely love this carrier. We have 2 different brands and my baby before this one and so do I.

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.25.16

I loved rhis carrier when my son was younger. I didnt have a stroller by choice for his first year of life. I had no problems with this carrier and he loved it too. He never had a hard time breathing and he didnt hurt legs. The great thing was he was always right infront of me so if something was wrong I could quickly help him, but that hardly ever happened.

• HippieMommy By  HippieMommy
    04.27.16

Good for small babies

My son loved this when he was an infant. We used it when he was about 1 month old. He would tuck his knees in and sit in it. I would just keep my arm around him. When he was bigger he started dangling his legs. Now that he is bigger it is extremely hard to get him on and out of it. It also kills your shoulders and back! He is 7 months now but we stopped using it when he was about 5 months old.

• Jasmarie89 By  Jasmarie89
    09.28.15

When my son got to a certain weight this was perfect. Around 10 lbs... then it just became so uncomfortable. This thing will kill your back! Yes, it's inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. And back carrying is virtually impossible!

• mommomto3 By  mommomto3
    03.21.13

though i did not use this particular product, i did use a baby carrier. not for any length of time except while on a bus when i did not have a car. as with all child products... follow the precautions and momma instincts closely!!! i always made sure my son's head was turned to the side and supported his bottom with my hand/arm.... i never left him just "hanging". this is for when you are alone and have a diaper bag, stroller and baby using public transportation... would not recommend for every day use! it does hurt your back, hurt the child and if not used right, death can occur!!! just be careful!!!!!!

• annaglow27 By  annaglow27
    06.06.12

Puts your baby in a terrible position. Bad for hip development http://www.becomingmamas.com/why-you-should-avoid-crotch-dangler-baby-carriers/

• circularsmiles By  circularsmiles
    05.21.12

• couponing4bmx By  couponing4bmx
    03.16.12

I just thought having this baby carrier was a waste of money and time...why complicate so much so simple and hurts your back...not working for me!