Hulu The Handmaid s Tale | SheSpeaks

• Aprilnlayton26 By  Aprilnlayton26
    12.02.18

I absolutely love this show. It makes you so mad but you can not stop watching it. Cant wait to watch more episodes. Oh and P.S. this show will make you mad.

• ScarlettAurora By  ScarlettAurora
    08.17.18

Addictive

Love the series! Its one of those things where you are absolutely appalled and disgusted and you just loathe the people you're watching yet you can't stop watching... Until the final episode and then it feels like you've lost a piece of you until the next season starts lol

• ScarlettAurora By  ScarlettAurora
    08.17.18

Addictive

• MamaDeFuego By  MamaDeFuego
    03.16.18

!!!

Sadly, I haven't been able to keep up with this show. I saw the original movie when I was probably too young to see it. It was a scary thought that people can imagine this type of thing. I was thinking, of course they need to turn another old movie into a series. But they've done a really good job expanding this into series form. This is one of those that you can almost put yourself into it while watching. I never did read the book, but that is definitely on my to-do list.

• Mthrash By  Mthrash
    01.04.18

Amazing!

I'm actually blown away that there are not more reviews on this AMAZING tv series. At first, I was skeptical as it is a Hulu Original. I gave it a chance and found myself hooked. This is about a dystopian future, where health in America has declined so greatly that a majority of women are unable to have children. Women who are still fertile are stripped of rights and placed into homes of important and wealthy families to have their children. Lots of drama in this series. It will have you wanting more. I can't wait for season 2!

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.07.17

An Addictive Tale

It's a shame only 5 stars are allowed to rate this series. It's unbelievably entertaining, yet anxiety provoking. Each episode manages to manifest my deepest fears and worst nightmares. Why is it so enjoyable then? I think the excellent acting and rich storyline really is addictive. I binged watched in order to catch up and it was a real treat.

• MollyJG By  MollyJG
    09.23.17

Amazing Dive into A Dystopian Nightmare

This is an amazing story of a dystopian nightmare world where women have no rights and a mysterious government has taken over what used to be the United States. Every episode will have you on the edge of your seat, waiting to see what happens next. It not only makes you think about where we are as a society today, but also how we could possibly avoid something like this and what you would do in the given situation. Each episode is better than the last! A 5 star must see!