Huggies Overnites | SheSpeaks

• nitroussquash nitroussquash
    12.09.14

These diapers are amazing! Every other type/brand we tried always leaked through at night, these are perfect for a no diaper mess morning!

• I love Huggies! I bought these once and only once. To me they are not worth the time and effort to use a different type of diaper. I noticed that they expand more, and smell different. I didn't see any difference in the amount of waste they held. I will say that they did not leak, but either do regular Huggies. I say don't bother!

• jmahaffey1021 By  jmahaffey1021
    10.28.19

ok for short period of sleeping

pretty decent product. I use these for my son. He pees a lot at night so still tends to leak through still but its better than using regular diapers where his sheets and bed are soaking wet.

• Sashashep By  Sashashep
    09.07.19

Great night time diaper.

My two sons always ate at least one to two bottles a night for some reason and would constantly pee though them by morning. These diapers stopped that and were great. I now use the walmart brand because they went too high on the price for me but they worked great.

• Jessiretzi By  Jessiretzi
    06.07.19

Mighty Night Time Diapers

My son only wakes up if his diapers leak. Since he almost always would pee through several different brands, but these are the only ones that make it through the night. He is one, we live in Florida, so he drinks a lot of water and juice. Especially since he goes nonstop. The only downfall is like tonight when we forgot to put him in one.

• Jessiretzi By  Jessiretzi
    06.07.19

Mighty Night Time Diapers

• Hunt29 By  Hunt29
    03.15.19

Only nighttime that work

We've tried so many different diapers for at night but none of them would withstand our heavy wetter except these. Plus when I compare prices to other name brands these are actually cheaper!

• kstead15 By  kstead15
    02.20.19

He Stays Dry All Night Long

When my son was about 2 months old he started to pee through his diapers at night. Finally we tried the overnights. These have been heaven sent not only for us as parents but also for my son and our washing machine. These really do hold in the liquid while he is sleeping at night. There have been times he was sleeping for 12-14 hours straight. It was always a relief to go in there and see that not only he was dry but also his bedding. I would suggest going up a size from your regular diapers. This way it will hold a little extra for those longer sleeping times.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    02.07.19

Diapers

I'm thrilled no leaks and does great job for over night.seems to be comfortable abd not irrateing.

• thriftyqueen1992 By  thriftyqueen1992
    11.12.18

Great for potty training kids

These work great for kids who still wet the bed. They work like regular pullups in my opinion though so I wouldn't suggest spending any extra money on these ones.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

color is cool

we love them they do not leak love them alotttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Sahoko By  Sahoko
    10.27.18

Love these!

These were my go-to night time diapers when both my children were in the toddler stage. They both peed like a racehorse during the night and this was the only diaper that could keep up with them! My only gripe is that they are very expensive compared to even a regular box of diapers.