Huggies Little Snugglers Review | SheSpeaks

• Sarahtaylor126 By  Sarahtaylor126
    03.21.21

No leak through

These are the only diapers my daughter doesn't pee through as t night. Not very affordable but they work great!

• twomomsmanykidsandmore By  twomomsmanykidsandmore
    03.15.21

Best Diapers for a New Mom

These are the only diapers we use for our newborns. They keep our baby clean and dry. No blowouts of poop Up the back. We really love these for our bio kids and foster kids.

• sskeen6 By  sskeen6
    03.04.21

impressed

These are awesome! super soft. the only brand we use

• Hsoto1 By  Hsoto1
    03.02.21

Love!

Of all the diapers we?ve tried, these have been the best by far. I love that they?re soft and don?t feel like I?m putting a paper sack on my son. I also love that they don?t leak as easy as some of the brands we?ve tried.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.09.21

Great for babies bum

I used these and only these for my son when he was a baby. They were the only ones that we had that didn't leave him a rash. Very affordable and you can find in any big box store.

• Pessema By  Pessema
    02.03.21

Preemie

I absolutely love these diapers! They keep my baby dry through the night and actually have reasonably priced preemie diapers.

• e_zapp16 By  e_zapp16
    02.01.21

FAVORITE diapers for my son !!!

I absolutely love these diapers. The little snugglers and little movers are the only diapers that we are able to use on our son. We have tried so many other brands & every time our son ends up with a diaper rash very easily. Also I haven?t been able to find any that he doesn?t end up peeing through. Our son has very sensitive skin & these are so gentle on him. I love the material they are made of to. Hands down my absolutely favorite diapers.

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Great brand

Keeping baby bottoms dry and happy, and giving parents everywhere a little bit more sleep time. :) Great brand.

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I used this product while my baby was small and they are quite good and last a long time they do not wet the crib

• SavannahStarck By  SavannahStarck
    11.20.20

No diaper rash with Huggies

Our favorite diaper for my babies! Never a wet baby or diaper rashes. Would recommend Huggies to all my friends.

• Irenaavi By  Irenaavi
    11.16.20

Great.

My favorite brand for newborns and up diapers. They never gave my babies diaper rashes and stayed on them well. The only diapers I put on my kids and very affordable too.

• curiousgirl By  curiousgirl
    10.23.20

Huggies little snugglers for my snuggle monster

I loved Huggies little snugglers in the newborn size and up for my baby! I tried Pampers swaddlers, but they always stuck to my baby's bottom and irritated his skin. Huggies treats his skin better.

• Catstarbaby By  Catstarbaby
    10.14.20

Loooovvvvvveeeeee

I absolutely love this brand! I am now using them for my second baby! We?ve never had any issues (knock on wood). We?ve tried several brands which have resulted in leaks or rashes. But not these!

• Chelesglam By  Chelesglam
    08.22.20

These dipars are my go to! They never leak, so soft, my baby never got a rash from it so that is wonderful. There decently priced as well. I love to get the big boxes at a wholesale store.

• Tiffkis By  Tiffkis
    08.20.20

We love Huggies

We love our little snugglers by Huggies! Like all diapers we have experienced an occasional leak, but we are loyal to huggies, they fit well and are relatively easy to find at any grocery or big box store.