Huggies Little Snugglers | SheSpeaks

• Erikam320 By  Erikam320
    04.21.19

Very comfortable for my baby

Very good diapers so soft and cozy for my baby ❤💙reaches all my expectations of a good diaper😊

• Kededraw By  Kededraw
    04.15.19

Great diapers

Probably the best diapers i have ever used. I tried differently diapers even pampers and none compared to this specific diaper. It is soft and doesn't leak.

• Luvmytater By  Luvmytater
    04.14.19

Perfect

I love how these diapers feel and fit. Great for little one that aren't walking yet.

• Phumzi By  Phumzi
    03.31.19

Huggies

Huggies is the great choice for me and I love this brand is affordable.

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Huggies are fantastic!

Huggies were a great choice for my youngest daughter as they were the only diaper she could use until potty trained! Huggies are very durable, great for sensitivity, and mobility. The price is a little high but totally worth it when it comes to your child not having a raw bottom and not leaking everywhere! They have several adorable designs and fit amazing! All huggies products are wonderful and I highly recommend them to anyone!

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    03.26.19

Not so good

Not a fan of Huggies diapers. They did not work for our little one and did not hold very well through the night. They also leave a smell behind and not a huge fan of these. Would not purchase.

• PassionMeThis By  PassionMeThis
    03.15.19

The only diaper that works for my baby!

Love these, they never leak and don't give my little one a rash. I also appreciate that there are always huggies coupons available online.

• abrattin By  abrattin
    03.12.19

Educational

I tried these with my oldest being a first time mom an all and they caused irritation so bad it was as if they burnt him.

• Kfreezy730 By  Kfreezy730
    01.22.19

My favorite diapers EVER!

I tried out all the different brands when I had my oldest daughter but have stuck with huggies for all three kids consistently! Pampers gives them rashes and Luvs always leak. Huggies snugglers are soft and absorbent, my absolute favorite!

• motherinthemountains By  motherinthemountains
    01.17.19

Good quality

This is one of the few brands that doesn't seem to cause a rash on my baby's bum. They're super soft and don't leak.