Huggies Little Snugglers | SheSpeaks

• Jessiretzi By  Jessiretzi
    06.07.19

We only use Huggies diapers for our 1 year old. Cheaper than pampers, and they work better for our guy. In Huggies, I?ve noticed his bum does not get as red like it does in other brands. Luvs are the worst for him because the friction from him trying to run rips the diaper on the inside leaving that goo all over him. It has never happened in his Huggies.

• Amieconway22 By  Amieconway22
    06.01.19

TOO MANY CHEMICALS!

Too many chemicals are in these diapers gave my daughter a diaper rash like a chemical burn!

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

lovely

Love these diapers! They work wonderfully for my 6 week old. No leaks or blow outs.... knock on wood!

• Kayrogers By  Kayrogers
    05.13.19

Sorry

Huggies never worked for my kids. It didn't matter how little they peed it would go right through. I have other parents tell me it did wonders for they're children. Maybe it's just my kids.

• Candycorniskool By  Candycorniskool
    05.01.19

Great product but luvs are cheaper and work just as good so buy luvs parents cuz huggies are twice the price

• Erikam320 By  Erikam320
    04.21.19

Very comfortable for my baby

Very good diapers so soft and cozy for my baby ❤💙reaches all my expectations of a good diaper😊

• Kededraw By  Kededraw
    04.15.19

Great diapers

Probably the best diapers i have ever used. I tried differently diapers even pampers and none compared to this specific diaper. It is soft and doesn't leak.

• Luvmytater By  Luvmytater
    04.14.19

Perfect

I love how these diapers feel and fit. Great for little one that aren't walking yet.

• Phumzi By  Phumzi
    03.31.19

Huggies

Huggies is the great choice for me and I love this brand is affordable.

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Huggies are fantastic!

Huggies were a great choice for my youngest daughter as they were the only diaper she could use until potty trained! Huggies are very durable, great for sensitivity, and mobility. The price is a little high but totally worth it when it comes to your child not having a raw bottom and not leaking everywhere! They have several adorable designs and fit amazing! All huggies products are wonderful and I highly recommend them to anyone!