Huggies Little Snugglers | SheSpeaks

• RJNessing By  RJNessing
    11.09.19

Great

Probably my favorite diaper for newborns! Looks cozy and keeps leaks in I would recommend this to a friend searching for the right diaper

• Alysonlewis4 By  Alysonlewis4
    09.09.19

I have twins and we go through SOOOO many diapers. Huggies are my go to diapers to say the least. Reliable, soft, absorbent. We keep our house fully stocked with these at all times.

• Sashashep By  Sashashep
    09.07.19

They're nice but too pricey

I mean, they work but they are super overpriced. I have used Pampers, luvs, walmart brand, aldi brand and even tried cloth diapering. I've liked luvs the best, walmart brand is a close second. They provide the same form and function for sometimes up to 50% less.

• Kfisher93 By  Kfisher93
    09.06.19

Not for us

Sorry but I do not like huggies. The diapers and also the wipes just never worked for my kids. Not good quality and not worth the price.

• Cagalli33 By  Cagalli33
    07.18.19

Huggies fan

Well for someone who is frugal as me, I am a permanent fan of this diaper. My baby has been using this since she was born up until now. It is very comfortable and the price is just right, can't say it's cheap. 😅😅😅 But the price is great for its quality. Sometimes, mothers would point out the diaper rash due to the diaper, but actually, there are lots of reasons for it. One is we haven't changed the diaper for quite some time, second, the size is not right so it is too tight, third when we change diaper we forget to dry the area first before we cover it, fourth because of the season that makes our baby perspire more, fifth because of the choice of foods we feed them. I guess what I'm trying to say is, we need to be factual in everything before we point fingers to one product. Sometimes our practices are the reason.

• Jessiretzi By  Jessiretzi
    06.07.19

We only use Huggies diapers for our 1 year old. Cheaper than pampers, and they work better for our guy. In Huggies, I?ve noticed his bum does not get as red like it does in other brands. Luvs are the worst for him because the friction from him trying to run rips the diaper on the inside leaving that goo all over him. It has never happened in his Huggies.

• Amieconway22 By  Amieconway22
    06.01.19

TOO MANY CHEMICALS!

Too many chemicals are in these diapers gave my daughter a diaper rash like a chemical burn!

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

lovely

Love these diapers! They work wonderfully for my 6 week old. No leaks or blow outs.... knock on wood!

• Kayrogers By  Kayrogers
    05.13.19

Sorry

Huggies never worked for my kids. It didn't matter how little they peed it would go right through. I have other parents tell me it did wonders for they're children. Maybe it's just my kids.

• Candycorniskool By  Candycorniskool
    05.01.19

Great product but luvs are cheaper and work just as good so buy luvs parents cuz huggies are twice the price