Huggies Little Snugglers | SheSpeaks

• Kfreezy730 By  Kfreezy730
    01.22.19

My favorite diapers EVER!

I tried out all the different brands when I had my oldest daughter but have stuck with huggies for all three kids consistently! Pampers gives them rashes and Luvs always leak. Huggies snugglers are soft and absorbent, my absolute favorite!

• motherinthemountains By  motherinthemountains
    01.17.19

Good quality

This is one of the few brands that doesn't seem to cause a rash on my baby's bum. They're super soft and don't leak.

• MissBabble By  MissBabble
    01.10.19

Best Diaper Brand Ever!

Overall the best diapers ever. I've had trouble in the past with other brands but luckily this one was perfect. The straps don't fall off and they keep my baby's bottom dry and clean and there cute so a bonus. Moveable and breathable.

• Ljreed337 By  Ljreed337
    12.04.18

My Favorite!

Out of 4 kids (2 in diapers) I would prefer Huggies over all other diapers! They literally NEVER leak! I xan put one on with confidence it will last my little through the night and through sleeping late(as I am a late sleeper) :)

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

we love them they do not leak love them alotttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    09.15.18

These diapers are amazing. They help with preventing leaks and are great for babies with sensitive skin. A little over priced but definitely worth it.

• sawells17 By  sawells17
    08.25.18

Love Huggies

Huggies diapers are one of my favorites! My son has never had any leaks with these diapers. They are soft and the Winnie the Pooh design is just too cute!

• Duniac By  Duniac
    08.22.18

Love love love

So thankful for huggies! My daughter was allergic to every other diaper except this one! And now that I'm about to give birth to my son this will be the only brand I will buy! Good quality for a good price plus they hold!

• gingylove By  gingylove
    08.21.18

The only diaper my daughter will wear!

Seriously we have tried every other diaper and these are the only ones she will sleep in! I know these were the reason she slept through the night so young. These have been our go-to since day 1!

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Great diapers but over priced

These diapers work great! Very absorbent and don't leak! I do believe they are over priced and very comparable to parents choice