Hormel Compleats Kids Macaroni & Beef Review | SheSpeaks

• Spiggarino By  Spiggarino
    06.19.20

A spelling snafu

Is that how you spell Macaroni? I always thought it was Macaronee, but looking at that word, it seems confusing in both scenarios. The pasta is very soft when you cook it. I've never had this specific food, but the packaging is agreeable.

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Doesn't taste like real food

My daughter did not like this so I tried it. It doesn't taste like real food at all.

• Clgarren2036 By  Clgarren2036
    08.27.17

Questionable

Macaroni and beef is a strange combination for kids to start with. Secondly, I understand it's a quick instant meal on a busy day but the quality is not good. There are no nutrients in this. Possibly these prepackaged meals should come with a vegetable at least.

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Teens Favorite

This is a very convenient meal to prepare. My stepdaughters make this themselves after school; a great snack food.

• ivyvine77 By  ivyvine77
    07.31.15

My oldest daughter will eat it. She normally doesn't finish it but she will eat it for lunch if we have it.

• irismom By  irismom     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.02.15

Although this product is convenient-easy to store and somewhat portable, it is not one we cared for. The taste was rather bland. The noodles were kind of mushy. Compared to other children's pasta products it is about equal, but not one I would go out of my way to seek. My youngest child was not fond of this.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

These are no good. I would never buy instant meals like this for little kids. So unhealthy.

• Discord By  Discord
    12.17.14

pretty good,,, I keep a few on hand for my grandkids

• tina_kelly2011 By  tina_kelly2011
    12.09.14

My Daughter Loves theses thangs. There a good after school snack.

• alexahurley By  alexahurley
    12.04.14

We love having these on hand, makes for easy meals when our nephew is over he loves them!!

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.08.14

An easy meal to make for children!

• AssertiveMom By  AssertiveMom
    06.20.14

my son says he will not even suggest them and when , he tried it he did not like it.

• hmoorman By  hmoorman
    05.19.14

This particular Hormel Compleats is my daughters favorite. It's very creamy and delicious-I even like eating it! Ever since I have started making this for her, she doesn't even like the kraft mac and cheese that I used to make for her. So now it's this from her on out!

• blogowner By  blogowner
    05.01.14

These meals are ify. Some are ok like the Mac'N'Cheese and the Ravioli but the Macoroni and Beef the kids wouldn't touch. I would recommend the one's that are good ONLY if there wasn't anything else. My kids would choose a grilled cheese sandwich over these meals.

• jsutton87 By  jsutton87
    02.18.14

my kids and husband love this Hormel meal when they come in from school and work they get one of these and it holds them over till dinner we alway keep these in the house