Honest Diapers | SheSpeaks

• curiousgirl By  curiousgirl
    07.17.20

Fun patterns, but abrasive and stiff

The Honest diapers come in really cute and fun patterns, but the diapers feel stiff and abrasive for my baby's skin. We prefer the Kirkland signature diapers, which are made by one of the top diaper manufacturers.

• Lindsayjo845 By  Lindsayjo845
    07.16.20

Love

I love honest diapers, they are soft yet super absorbent. I love the designs too. They are natural and do not gie my children break outs, and they are cheaper than Hello Bello!

• Jast318 By  Jast318
    07.16.20

Honestly the best

I Honestly love these lol. They hold so much and keep my daughter dry. The only thing is I wish there was a color indicator to be able to tell. I love all the prints and how cute my baby is in them.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.09.20

Super Absorbent

I always thought Honest Diapers would be expensive but they are actually quite affordable going to the right store. These diapers are very high quality I would have to say. My son pees so much at night he usually pees through the diaper but with Honest; The bed is never wet in the morning and he is still clean and rash-free. They are really absorbent and the texture feels durable. The designs are amazing as well. They really come out with different and cute designs.

• pandazoo By  pandazoo
    07.27.19

Tried and true

We tried other brands, but this is the one that holds in poop. We love that it?s made from non harmful materials and it?s gentle on our baby?s bottom.

• Vanessa123 By  Vanessa123
    07.22.19

Cute but not great

I love the designs on these diapers, but they were a bit stiff and they leaked more than pampers or huggies. I like that they?re chemical free but for me they were not worth the extra money.

• shumardizzle By  shumardizzle
    07.21.19

The diapers were good, but they?re a little pricey for the amount you get

• Elyzabethanne11 By  Elyzabethanne11
    07.21.19

Awesome product. Ships right to your door colorful cute prints.

• Annakay1810 By  Annakay1810
    07.19.19

Great Diapers, but to expensive

I LOVE Honest! My daughter was born early and had everything imaginable. She could only use Honest diapers and wipes. They need a better loyalty program. They give $20 off your very first box, then it is regular price. I spent a fortune!!!! Just to keep her covered and to Pooh in.

• GirlMomof3 By  GirlMomof3
    07.17.19

Cute and affordable

Absolutely love honest diapers they have the cutest prints and are great for babies! I also found the price to be reasonable!