Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    04.03.17

YAY

I cannot use this shampoo or my hair gets really really flat and oily. However my son has really dry hair so I used it on him after I tried it and it isn't a good fit for me, and it did amazing with his hair. He has hair that absorbs everything and is always needing a lot of moisture. This is one of the few shampoos that make his hair have that really clean shiney, just washed look. For that reason I gave this 5 stars. It did great with my son, but not for me.

• Lovemykiddos1 By  Lovemykiddos1
    07.20.16

The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling soft and hydrated. I was very happy, because during the summer my hair is frizzy and dry. Also the smell was amazing!

• Megane By  Megane
    07.17.16

This product has a wonderful smell and leaves my hair very soft!

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Don't like the smell

I hate the smell of this. Doesn't really do much just a typical shampoo.

• gaelwelch By  gaelwelch
    05.26.15

I have always had a problem with shampoos only working for about a week before my hair was back to dull, lifeless and weighted down by shampoo buildup. I've tried many shampoos but always come back to Herbal essence as I have always found that it creates body in my hair (which has always been a problem since I have fine hair). I love the shampoo and conditioner and don't have to spend a fortune on it.

• estoeklen By  estoeklen
    05.22.15

This product has a wonderful smell. It also leaves my hair feeling soft. Love it!

• janellerae By  janellerae
    04.16.15

One of my favorite shampoos. I usually use their shampoo for long hair (that comes in the bottle), but gave this a try. It smells great and leaves my hair looking and feeling great!

• brivillegas By  brivillegas
    04.16.15

Smells like heaven and leaves my hair so soft. I LOVE IT!

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

THIS PRODUCT HAS SOME OF THE GREATEST SMELLS!

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Love the scents and the shampoo. The conditioner doesn't detangle as well as I'd like and leaves my hair greasy feeling. But I love the bottle design and color. It stands out. I also love the name.

• BritaniMarie1989 By  BritaniMarie1989
    12.01.14

I absolutely love Herbal Essence products as a whole, but as natural girl this Hello Hydration line does wonders for my hair. I have to admit I don't use the shampoo that often, but I use the conditioner weekly and I'm in love. It keeps my curls moisturized and hydrated. For those times when I need a good wash the shampoo gets the job done it smells great and lathers up nicely.

• luvs2travel By  luvs2travel
    10.27.14

I have curly hair and this shampoo and conditioner make my hair soft and manageable without loosing my curls or making my hair flat. Hubby loves it too.

• esauce90 By  esauce90
    10.16.14

SMELLS GREAT! I love the way Herbal Essence shampoo smells BUT unfortunately, it leaves my hair very very very dry!

• ginagirl4259 By  ginagirl4259
    09.25.14

I love the smell. It leaves my hair feeling shoddy and conditioned. My daughter, husband, and strangers compliment the scent of my shampoo. :-)

• solisivette9 By  solisivette9
    07.21.14

Not my favorite shampoo at all it leaves my hair feeling nappy and rough, but the smell is absolutely amazing.