Hawaiian Tropic 15 Plus Sheer Touch Sunscreen | SheSpeaks

• surveyname surveyname
    09.03.12

This sunscreen works fo rme really great. I use it every year all summer. Not sticky or oily at all, and a little goes a long way.

• sydney2112 sydney2112
    09.09.12

really want to try this out its not in my stores

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Great Quality and the Smell is Amazing!

I have this lotion and use it now in Wisconsin. It's very soft and smells amazing. Smells like that old school tropical coconut and makes you want to make a fruity drink after you put it on. The strength of the UV filter is perfect. Even when I used it in Florida, I didn't get burned after - following the directions and reapplying in the pool. I love this!

• Karlee23 By  Karlee23
    05.31.18

Good summery sunscreen

Smells great and works. This is a good sunscreen that I?d recommend to anyone. It has that token summery sunscreen scent. It is not greasy to apply or re apply which makes using it a breeze. I wpjld buy this again

• aqc5529 By  aqc5529
    05.23.18

Smells like heaven

My go-to sunscreen! Spreads easily, doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your hands and SMELLS AMAZING!

• nomaliz By  nomaliz
    04.27.18

Skin enhancing sunscreen

I have been using this sunscreen for years. It smells great. Feels great. And leaves my skin so refreshed.

• Corinna_11 By  Corinna_11
    01.31.18

Sunscreen

I am a dedicated sunscreen user and I really enjoy this sunscreen that's not oily and sticky feeling on me I use it all the time

• maggieo By  maggieo
    03.03.17

My go-to brand

Light weight, perfect smell (brings holiday memories!) and perfectly protects. I have very sensitive skin so I have to apply sunscreen constantly, and having a product that doesn't leave me with an oily mess is wonderful!

• firefireinthesky By  firefireinthesky
    11.03.16

Good stuff

I use this pretty much everyday under makeup. Skins feels hydrated but not greasy.

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

Amazing sunblock

I love Hawaiian tropic! Smells amazing! Last long! No after sticky mess! Had great uv rays! I would recommend this to everyone!

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Nice sunscreen

Light weight, decent smell, and great coverage. I would say that you really can't ask for much more in a sunscreen. It has protected my skin and doesn't leave me with that white coated face as other sunscreens do.

• tortgeorge By  tortgeorge
    08.10.16

I purchased this sunscreen after reading all the reviews on here. I hate when a sunscreen is oily or greasey , with this sunscreen neither were a factor! It also was easy to apply, and didn't sweat off, or come off when I was in the pool. A definite summer buy!