Hawaiian Tropic 15 Plus Sheer Touch Sunscreen | SheSpeaks

• surveyname surveyname
    09.03.12

This sunscreen works fo rme really great. I use it every year all summer. Not sticky or oily at all, and a little goes a long way.

• sydney2112 sydney2112
    09.09.12

really want to try this out its not in my stores

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Great fragrance

I can't vouch for the amount of sun protection, but a coworker of mine used this stuff. It smells AMAZING!!

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    03.26.19

Smells amazing

Love Hawaiian tropics sunscreen. Even though it does not have the greatest SPF coverage, it smells amazing and leaves skin hydrated. You have to keep Appling the product throughout the day.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Great Quality and the Smell is Amazing!

I have this lotion and use it now in Wisconsin. It's very soft and smells amazing. Smells like that old school tropical coconut and makes you want to make a fruity drink after you put it on. The strength of the UV filter is perfect. Even when I used it in Florida, I didn't get burned after - following the directions and reapplying in the pool. I love this!

• Karlee23 By  Karlee23
    05.31.18

Good summery sunscreen

Smells great and works. This is a good sunscreen that I?d recommend to anyone. It has that token summery sunscreen scent. It is not greasy to apply or re apply which makes using it a breeze. I wpjld buy this again

• aqc5529 By  aqc5529
    05.23.18

Smells like heaven

My go-to sunscreen! Spreads easily, doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your hands and SMELLS AMAZING!

• nomaliz By  nomaliz
    04.27.18

Skin enhancing sunscreen

I have been using this sunscreen for years. It smells great. Feels great. And leaves my skin so refreshed.

• Corinna_11 By  Corinna_11
    01.31.18

Sunscreen

I am a dedicated sunscreen user and I really enjoy this sunscreen that's not oily and sticky feeling on me I use it all the time

• maggieo By  maggieo
    03.03.17

My go-to brand

Light weight, perfect smell (brings holiday memories!) and perfectly protects. I have very sensitive skin so I have to apply sunscreen constantly, and having a product that doesn't leave me with an oily mess is wonderful!

• firefireinthesky By  firefireinthesky
    11.03.16

Good stuff

I use this pretty much everyday under makeup. Skins feels hydrated but not greasy.

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

Amazing sunblock

I love Hawaiian tropic! Smells amazing! Last long! No after sticky mess! Had great uv rays! I would recommend this to everyone!