Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart Model#: 33967A Review | SheSpeaks

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    04.30.21

I love to just throw food in it and leave and let it cool

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    04.30.21

Faithful kitchen essential

This slow cooker was purchased as a replacement for a damaged slow cooker back in 2010, and I still use it all the time. It truly is set and forget. I just cooked pot roast with potatoes and carrots 2 days ago, in fact. The lid has a soft gasket all around and a sturdy stay-cool handle with a built-in spoon rest. There are even latches to secure the lid if the unit needs to be transported. Setting it is so easy and intuitive. It even comes with a probe that can be used to cook the contents to a specified temperature. One of my favorite uses for it these days is for bulk-cooking ground beef, up to 6 pounds at once. Then I drain it all in a colander set inside a large bowl, chop it up, and then transfer to freezer bags so that I have cooked meat on hand for things like tacos, sloppy joes, pizza, etc. Sure I have an Instant Pot, but I won't give up my slow cooker!

• Dmcintyre By  Dmcintyre
    04.24.21

The only crockpot I will ever own

This Hamilton Beach crockpot makes it easy for me to prepare dinners with my hectic work schedule. I love that I can set the timer to as little as 30 minutes, unlike other crackpots where it's one standard setting for either high or low. You really can set it and forget it!

• sawinski1 By  sawinski1
    04.13.21

Easy to use

I have my crockpot it?s great for a working family to have food ready when you get home and it keeps it warm

• lovenlife By  lovenlife
    04.07.21

Love my set N forget

Love my slow cooker, i love the handles and it is very easy to clean. I used this all winter long during the pandemic.

• lisaann By  lisaann
    04.07.21

I love my slow cooker! Super easy to program and use and food comes out delicious. My reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is because of one thing. I feel the cooker gets too hot on the outside and hope they can find a way to fix this problem. Otherwise it is perfect!

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

One of my Favorite Kitchen Appliances

As the Founder of a Food / Recipe Blog I get to review products on a daily basis. This is one of my favorites and one I use weekly for new recipes and blog posts. Totally love my Slow Cooker!

• JennyB01 By  JennyB01
    03.15.17

Must Have or We Would STARVE!!

Don't know what I would do with out my Slow Cooker!! Never a dull moment in my house, living on a Farm, helping my husband with the farm and Raising to Children that are constantly on the Go with every sport known to man and fishing or hunting trips!! I don't have slot of down time so this is a MUST HAVE in my home! If not for my slow cooker we would starve!!

• joy3blue By  joy3blue
    03.27.16

I was so upset when my original Crockpot died. I tried a replacement but that one stopped working after the third time. I wasn't sure initially about trying a different brand but am so glad that I did. I love the stay warm feature since I am gone for 8 hours or so for work. It has an average of once a week use for the past 6 months and has been great! I think the latches are only for storage and for transporting. Great value!

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

I love cooking in slow cooker especially when its cold outside and then by the time we get home dinner is done

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

its amazing one i use it almost every day cooking specially for beans come so good moist without any effort i put whatever i want too cook early morning and go11

• Sarahkaye By  Sarahkaye
    08.12.15

Absolutely love! Latches are great and it's very easy to use (husband is able to program it!). I've had it for 3 years now and have no complaints.

• cindykerschner By  cindykerschner
    07.09.15

I use my Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker all the time. Roasts come out so flavorful and juicy! It is so lightweight and stores easily!

• angelic1ang77 By  angelic1ang77
    06.19.15

I just love this slow cooker. I love the nice handles on the side and the spoon rest on the lid. The lid has a seal that doesn't quite keep the lid on tight unless you use the latches to hold it in place. I would suggest using the latches every time. I really love the latches because when I put this up on my cupboard between uses, the lid is secure and I don't have to worry about it flying off when I get it down and bopping me in the head as my old one used to.